Fear of achivement

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renkei

Reaction score
Since the beginning of this year I've been singing in front of all my friends, they where starting to ask me why not do gigs but lately they haven't been talking to me at all. i haven't been outside and Ive put distance between them, but it doesn't seem that they are interested in keeping our friendship.
ever since Ive been afraid to even sing anymore.

should i just look back? or forget about them and keep trying?

also my school last year wouldn't let me into there choir class they told me i wasn't fit for that class. what is that spouse to mean?

If you want to sing....sing

It means you should get into a metal band and rock the world.

What Lonesome said. If you wont to sing then sing. Do it for the loves of it all.

If you like to sing then fallow your dreams and sing. I love to sing.
Just a shame that no-one else likes to hear me sing hah. But fresia um I do it anyway cos I like to :p

I say fresia those people...who are they to judge....man, sing your heart out! I dont leave the house much either Renkei, but some days you could find me dancing around and singing like a mental patient.
As for not being fit for their class....well, sounds to me like they are missing out, and so are your friends.

Lmao....

Renkie,
My school music teacher used to send me outside of class all the time...:p
I like head banging rock'in and a rolling..ripp'in music.

I was already ahead of what my music teacher was trying to teach the rest of the class.
He was also teaching the guitar in a different style then I prefered to play.
He gave me an A and then prefer me into playing in the Jazz band in my senior year of HS.
It was okay...as long as i can jamm out during school instead of ditching to play my guitar.lol
I love playing my guitar so much...when I get in trouble, my punishments was to be retricted from playing my guitar.:(

I simply started my own rock band...So I can play whatever style of music I like.

count your self lucky you can still sing? i played the guitar for 28 years ,22 of which professionaly. sessions,gigs etc,
now i cant at all, since i had to have my arm amputated. I've felt ,useless, incomplete and in moments of desperation i tryed to commit suicide,can you imagine the frustration of having 6 guitars a whole pedal board and several amps including a jcm800 and a peavey 5150.

So my advice is take your pride, take the glory and just live it up, so what, ask yourself do i realy give a (younowhat) what they think, there only jealous.

Latest posts

Back