Fear

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost

Reaction score
I have been crying today. I feel extremely worthless, and I am afraid that I am always going to be lonely. I don't know if I have the capacity to be happy on my own or not, and I don't know if I have the capacity to form and maintain a meaningful relationship with someone or not. I don't see much happening in my life except that I struggle through the stress of work and school while being extremely lonely for several years until I cannot take it anymore and kill myself.

It is not so much that I lack human contact as it is that I feel worthless pretty much no matter what I do. I can't believe that people would actually care about me.

I wish I was a different person most of the time.

I know how you feel and it breaks my heart to hear it. Just remember that no matter what you think, there are people who care about you. Even the things that you do that you forget about - they affect those around you without you realising.
I suck at giving advice, especially since I need to help myself as well. Hang in there.

Ghost said:
I have been crying today. I feel extremely worthless, and I am afraid that I am always going to be lonely. I don't know if I have the capacity to be happy on my own or not, and I don't know if I have the capacity to form and maintain a meaningful relationship with someone or not. I don't see much happening in my life except that I struggle through the stress of work and school while being extremely lonely for several years until I cannot take it anymore and kill myself.

It is not so much that I lack human contact as it is that I feel worthless pretty much no matter what I do. I can't believe that people would actually care about me.

I wish I was a different person most of the time.

you a girl or a guy?

Been there, not great :( I know what you're feeling and I'm sorry that you're going thru it. I agree with PoisonFlowers, there's always someone that cares about u, someone that would really miss u if u weren't there.

I don't know why it matters, but I am male. I am not doing so well.

Latest posts

Back