Feel like giving up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxiee

Reaction score
I'm always suicidal, had to be in touch with police because this girl was stealing my photos so I had to tell them, I feel like no where is safe anymore. I just give up I'm nothing anymore

I'm always suicidal, had to be in touch with police because this girl was stealing my photos so I had to tell them, I feel like no where is safe anymore. I just give up I'm nothing anymore
I'm so sorry to hear this,have you tried to talk to someone?

If you are feeling suicidal, you can call a suicide crisis helpline (depending where you live anyway)

I personally recommend that you do as I was suicidal a few years back and they helped draw me back from the edge.

If you are feeling suicidal, you can call a suicide crisis helpline (depending where you live anyway)

I personally recommend that you do as I was suicidal a few years back and they helped draw me back from the edge.
Thanks I'll do that

I agree with the hotlines. They can be a big help.
And don't say no one cares. People do care. You just have to find them. You're in a good place (the forum) to find someone who will care.

The pyscho-shrinks do.....amount making money off our suffering that is

I have to disagree with this. Granted, yes, some do, but definitely not all. You just need to keep looking until you find one that fits with you. That line of service is NOT a one size fits all thing. My kid has been through over a dozen therapists/psychologists and most of them weren't a good fit for him.

Maybe I shouldn't say this but........

I was suicidal / extremely wreckless hoping something would happen and I would die. Every few months or so I would get drunk, go into my backyard with my gun, fire several rounds at the ground, put the gun at my temble and hope to pull the trigger, point it at the ground, fire more rounds, and then point it at my temple again. I also continually placed my self in dangerous situations but I never died. After many years I began to realize that I wasn't going to kill myself so I stopped thinking about it. I didn't want to keep being reminded that I was a failure at that too. Several years after that I begun to realize that I was glad I didn't die. Although I'm still not happy atleast I got to experience many things since then. Some of those things were really good too.

IMO, when you are near the bottom fresia everything else and just do something, anything that's enjoyable to you even if others think that it's stupid or rediculous. Your life is about you. Screw everybody else. You get one shot at life so try to find some enjoyment out of it. Do something different you may enjoy it.

But, yeah, it also helps if you can find a professional to help you. Happy pills can take the edge off as you learn to change your perspective on life.

Go for a walk & feed the pigeons.
Find a new hobby to distract your mind.
Choose to be happy, not sad.
I might go for a walk tomorrow, I don't feel safe going for a walk at this time of night due to things that have happened if you get what I mean.

I might go for a walk tomorrow, I don't feel safe going for a walk at this time of night due to things that have happened if you get what I mean.
That's understandable,you should not go for a walk any time during the night time.

Latest posts

Back