Feel like giving up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Roxiee I am so sorry to hear that you feel this way. I struggle myself with suicide ideation, when I come close to it I always think of my mother. She's really my only friend and she does love and care about me, she would be devastated. Everybody else would think of me for maybe 2 minutes and then never again.

I am sorry you have a lot of pain, I feel that way too sometimes. Reach out anywhere you can, here, hotlines, or to anyone you know when you feel that way. I know it's hard to believe but things will change eventually, hopefully for the better.

I haven't thought about straight-up suicide before. It hasn't appealed to me. But I have considered figuring out how much it would cost to move into a safe apartment but have no furniture except like one comfy chair, and get blackout drunk every day until my liver fails. I might even give up exercise too, if my life isn't going to be good anyway then fresia it, who cares. What's the point.

I just hope I'm wrong, and I can still succeed at something somehow, and I can still attract someone especially someone I would like, and the future isn't going to be ruined.

Last edited:
I haven't thought about straight-up suicide before. It hasn't appealed to me. But I have considered figuring out how much it would cost to move into a safe apartment but have no furniture except like one comfy chair, and get blackout drunk every day until my liver fails. I might even give up exercise too, if my life isn't going to be good anyway then fresia it, who cares. What's the point.

I just hope I'm wrong, and I can still succeed at something somehow, and I can still attract someone especially someone I would like, and the future isn't going to be ruined.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113627/

iu

Except she was a prostitute. I don't think that would be acceptable to you.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113627/

iu

Except she was a prostitute. I don't think that would be acceptable to you.

I mean, I could watch the movie. I'd have no problem with that. But I probably wouldn't base my life on it.

Sorry about all the negative posts. Inflation (among other things) has me feeling really down lately.

I mean, I could watch the movie. I'd have no problem with that. But I probably wouldn't base my life on it.

Sorry about all the negative posts. Inflation (among other things) has me feeling really down lately.
I understand. Inflation has me pissed! Last year I was screaming to start increasing rates then. It would have cooled the real estate market and kept inflation at bay. But, the Biden administration is really focused on jobs. They seem to have blinders on about everything else until it becomes a serious problem.

The only way to stay somewhat inline with inflation is to keep trying to get a higher paying job. But, that's not so easy to do for many people. I would suggest that you just keep applying for better jobs even if you aren't qualified for them. Most people aren't. Everybody lies. So, just pretend you are the best person for the job and push yourself to go for it.

But, if / when we hit a recession period it's best to be in a stable high demand job.

Latest posts

Back