Feel sick :'( ...(Looked at some old friends facebooks... I'm left behind.)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I relate Panda. Many of my friends are married, have kids, or have careers. What do I have? What have I done? I graduate in May, and I keep telling myself that this will change once I graduate.

lovehurtme said:
I relate Panda. Many of my friends are married, have kids, or have careers. What do I have? What have I done? I graduate in May, and I keep telling myself that this will change once I graduate.

I keep telling myself that things will change for me once the new semester starts, or once High School is over, or once I get a proper job, but perhaps such an approach is too passive. Rather, let's be the change that we seek in the world, instead of sitting around waiting for it to happen. That's easier said than done though.

I'm not sure what to think of Facebook anymore. I suppose in itself, Facebook is not such a bad thing, what makes it 'bad' is my own loneliness, and perhaps even jealousy, at seeing other people having such fun at parties and chatting away merrily on their friend's walls.

Yeah i dont like facebook. I look at some profiles of people I used to know, and I see them all having fun and just partying and im here just at this site. it hurts and it makes you feel like you havent changed and moved on at all, it makes you feel as thuough you have been stuck. It makes you wonder if ppl even see you the same anymore, like do they see me as the same person, or if the saw me would they say I have changed? makes me full of doubt and I hate it.

Latest posts

Back