Feel So paranoid About The Posts I Make

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JustALonelyGuy

I just feel alot of people are going to attack me here for asking questions and being open about my feelings in life. or noone is going to 'get me' Ive not been on here '5 minutes' and I feel like shite. please help.

Hey mate, I think you're just being paranoid. You need to relax. Most people here are just like you. Either shy, lonely, or a little bit paranoid. So you're in good company :D Just relax, buddy. No one here is going to judge you.

I'd tell you to stop being such a wimp and just post whatever's on your mind, but I'm not so good at taking my own advice. Don't be afraid of who you are. You'll never have any real connections with people if you're not yourself. Be yourself, and someone, at some point, will relate to it. Don't be afraid.

Just like the last 2 posters mentioned, I also advise that you just be yourself and don't be afraid to voice your issues whenever you need a helping hand, no matter how small they may be. After all, there are some people who can relate to your issues and can really lend that helping hand to guide us out of the issues we face. Also, more importantly, don't fret too much about how certain people will judge you as long as you feel happy and right with the way things are going for yourself.

Lastly, we are all unique individuals with differences in our personalities, appearances, interests and opinions thus, it wouldn't make sense to drown us all in one ocean of goo would it? In the end, don't be so hard on yourself and if things are becoming out of control, I would suggest taking things one step at a time, meaning focus on that resolution to each of your issues one at a time and do it well.

You needn't be afraid of posting here, most of us have heard it all before.

Though, your spelling could be better. In at least one of your posts, half the words were garbled, and it was hard to read.

There are a lot of people on here that feel similarly. Afraid that others will or do judge them.

Thank yuo everyone. I was just ahving a panic attack lastnight but feel better now. yes I know i can be myself here :) 2012 was rough for me but hoping for a better year in 2013 HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

I hope that your fear doesn't stop you from posting. There are a lot of nice people on here who won't judge you or anything like that. Having said this, I find coming to read replies to something I have posted a bit nerve wracking just incase someone is not so kind or supportive.

Sounds like you've been spending too much time on other forums.

Yeah I felt like that too on here whenever I post things but don't take it to heart. Just continue to be yourself.

Tiina63 said:
I hope that your fear doesn't stop you from posting. There are a lot of nice people on here who won't judge you or anything like that. Having said this, I find coming to read replies to something I have posted a bit nerve wracking just incase someone is not so kind or supportive.

on this football forum I go, the abuse and general behaviour is terrible. If somebody is getting on my nerves I usually say my piece and then leave it at that. I don't read the replies. It's like getting the last word in.

I find if I write something tongue in cheek then some people take it seriously - they don't get the joke !

I had similar fears at first, but just took the plunge and posted and .... so far so good

(though saying this I am literally a *few* posts in lol)

Some people might actually do that. I've seen it, lol. But don't post in fear of it. If people want to be that way, try to take no notice.

Hey dude! Dido to what everyone else said! :) Seems like a great bunch of supportive people reside here! I had similar fear for longest time with every online forum. Always wanted to give my 2 cents but was afraid of being judged. This is pretty well one of first places I've felt okay posting in! Hope you will find peace!

JustALonelyGuy said:
I just feel alot of people are going to attack me here for asking questions and being open about my feelings in life. or noone is going to 'get me' Ive not been on here '5 minutes' and I feel like shite. please help.

I think a lot of people feel the same way. I do too. Which is why I seldom post or start a thread lol. But yeah, I think you should just be yourself and not care about what others think of you. :)

Latest posts

Back