Feeling like crap 90% of the time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Piper

Reaction score
Ive been depressed since i was 8... all i can remember is a bunch of negative crap...

I want to be an artist, but i dont have the patience to become one, as i become easly frustrated.

I feel like my dream's are broken, and will never come true (again, artist problems.)

People dont seem to like me, and i dont know why, im quiet by nature, but at least i try to be friendly.

I dont know what to do with my life anymore...

***hug***

From one artist-wannabe to another, I know feeling. :(
I become easily discouraged with my drawings and feel that I'm not talented enough to "make it" when I compare my work to my peers.
I would love a career in Fine Arts if I could...or maybe teaching, but I'm just torn about career choices at this point because my dreams are broken too...for now.
I'm stuck in a government office job, where I work 7-5pm daily and while the benefits are great - it is not my passion.
My mind is not stimulated and I am simply droning on the same bullshit to the public about government policies and processes on daily basis.
I stay because I don't know where to go.
So I definitely relate.
You know, I would love to see some of your work if you ever want to share it.

As for your issues with people - we could be twins.
I suppose I could be considered quiet, but maybe I'm really not.
I just haven't had a person in my life that I could open up to and show the fun, and vibrant side of me.
Maybe that's the case for you too.

Hey, hang in there.
I know what it feels like to be disappointed and feel like you've reached a dead end.
But tomorrow's another day; I hope it will be better for you and I understand completely where you're coming from.
Things may get better...I just keep telling myself that too.

((((((((((((((((((((((EXTRA HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi Red,

I feel you. But I'm sure you've underestimated yourself. There are people out there who would love to know you. Try some 12 step groups. I have so many friends from my involvement. Great people, You can help others and be helped a the same time. Pretty good deal! Also volunteering has helped me. You are an artist, I'm sure. And no dream can truly die,if you believe and act and try you might be surprised. No days are ever the same. Our lives change and people come into our lives. Some come into our hearts and we into there's. Your day is coming. Pray and have faith. then your day will come quicker!

All the best,

SD

Latest posts

Back