feeling lonely from mauritius

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelyguy95

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I cam across zis website while searching on the net.

i am from a little island where everyone seem to be so egoistic and i feel that no one understand me here. i do not have friends and i spend my time playing on my pc .

does anyone also come from a small place and feel like no one seem to get what and who you are?
how do you cope with this?

thanks.

Well, lonelyguy95

First of all, it must SUCK being standed on an island with egoist people. I mean really, you deserve all my sympathy. But let me tell yea one thing clearly... life on great big continents isn't a big deal happy either! It sucks even here... we have bigger EGOs here!

As for you island, allow me to use an analogy. You know... all of us are on our 'island', if you know what I mean. Egos are little islands. We are on an mental island, an isolated spot in the ocean of life. We are stuck in some remote part of life and we all need friends.

Mauritious is beautiful. Try travelling to the mainland. You'll surey make new friends.

The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.
* Pearl S. Buc

Living in a metropolian area isn't the best thing either. Life always seems the same, there are egoïst people every-*******-where and the weather is honeysuckle.

Plectrum said:
Living in a metropolian area isn't the best thing either. Life always seems the same, there are egoïst people every-*******-where and the weather is honeysuckle.

Absolutely right.....

Latest posts

Back