Feeling much better (prostitution really helps)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
Why the hell is it that people feel the need to go to Bangkok just go get laid?
There's hookers everywhere in every city and every town in the USA

Exotic = erotic to some people. Plus, there are a hell of a lot of men who buy into the submissive Asian female stereotype.

I know a couple of guys from when I was in Korea who married Korean women and when they got them back to the US, suddenly those women weren't nearly as "traditional" and submissive as when they'd been dating.

Duh. Sucks for them.

I'm exotic how come I don't get paid ?:(

Wtf ?? ....So I'm not erotic becuase I'm too erratic ?
I'm too erroneous...probably :(

cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:
I'm exotic how come I don't get paid ?:(

You need a better pimp. :p

Lonesome Crow said:
Wtf ?? ....So I'm not erotic becuase I'm too erratic ?
I'm too erroneous...probably :(

Or errant, maybe.

Errr ???...The OEC domisticated my ass , gave me e edgamacation so I'll have an edge of a pimp.

I'll be your errant if given the opportunity...I'll ran an errand for ya..
On U if you want...:p

cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Exotic = erotic to some people. Plus, there are a hell of a lot of men who buy into the submissive Asian female stereotype.

I know a couple of guys from when I was in Korea who married Korean women and when they got them back to the US, suddenly those women weren't nearly as "traditional" and submissive as when they'd been dating.

Duh. Sucks for them.

I used to know someone who's been to Bangkok a few times for his "church" (har). He told me once that women there practically throw themselves at American men. I got the impression that it had more to do with the exchange rate than anything else.

To each their own, I suppose.

Spare said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Duh. Sucks for them.

I used to know someone who's been to Bangkok a few times for his "church" (har). He told me once that women there practically throw themselves at American men. I got the impression that it had more to do with the exchange rate than anything else.

I lived in Bangkok as a kid. I never saw any of that or too much of it.
He's probably right if he went to certain sector of the city and was
looking for sex. It's not any different if I was to go in certain
section of a city in Mexico or the USA. There's more massage houses
or dancing clubs with sexual service attached/avaliable in Mexico.
Yes the exchange rates and poverty plays a role...
however a majority of Thai women or Latina women wern't into hooking.

I don't belive you can just step off of an air liner and say.."hot **** here I am, let the
******* begins".lol If anything you can get mug or get your head blown off
just the same as anywhere. It's actaully more of a risk becuase you're in a foregine country.
You wouldn't think there's a gang or mob managing behind the scene wouldn't you?lol

Lonesome Crow said:
Spare said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Duh. Sucks for them.

I lived in Bangkok as a kid. I never saw any of that or too much of it.
He's probably right if he went to certain sector of the city and was
looking for sex. It's not any different if I was to go in certain
section of a city in Mexico or the USA. There's more massage houses
or dancing clubs with sexual service attached/avaliable in Mexico.
Yes the exchange rates and poverty plays a role...
however a majority of Thai women or Latina women wern't into hooking.

I don't belive you can just step off of an air liner and say.."hot **** here I am, let the
******* begins".lol If anything you can get mug or get your head blown off
just the same as anywhere. It's actaully more of a risk becuase you're in a foregine country.
You wouldn't think there's a gang or mob managing behind the scene wouldn't you?lol

Yeah, I kind of figured he was mostly full of it. He had a talent for embellishment.

cheaptrickfan said:

Lol I can see the man and his korean wife in a marriage counseling class.

Dr: "What do you feel is the source of your difficulties?"
Man: "Well she's not so hohhhny no more. She not love me as long time as she used to."
Woman: "바보"

cheaptrickfan said:
"Moronicity" Not a bad word. "Moronacity?" better spelling maybe? I may push for this word to be used in everyday speech. It'll be in the OED in no time.. ;-)

I suspect moronicity would be better as the word moronic already exists. I've got no problem with the english language evolving but my girlfriend has a bee in her bonnet about americans adding 'icity' to the ends of words.:D

I wouldn't say I'd never use a prostitute, but what puts me off is the contribution to the exploitation of women and organised crime. It's never just prostitution. Prostitution perhaps, from a point of view, empowers women who have choices. In Britain, and I expect the rest of the world, women are offered an easier life in the west, and only to have all their documents taken so they are trapped in an underworld of drugs and prostitution. I can't even conceive of the mentality of people who would treat another human being this way.

In addition, drug addiction is used by pimps to control prostitutes, or at the very least is the driving force behind many women entering a life of prostitution. Where prostitution is part of organised crime, it helps to fill the pockets of pushers and other scum. They (erroneously) call it the oldest profession, but I wonder whether the ancient world had organised crime rings.

In the ancient world it was probably just an every day thing.

Jesse said:
In the ancient world it was probably just an every day thing.

For much of the bronze age, and in many places the iron age, there was no money as such. People owned land, livestock, crops and people, which they owed some of in tribute (tax) to the local vassal or king. In such an environment, even slavery has a different meaning. If you're feeding and housing your slaves, which you would have to do, you're essentially giving them a wage, so it's not slavery as we think of it. Temple prostitutes and slaves used for prostitution would probably have been among the wealthiest women outside of royalty. Of course they were still owned by some lord, but in real terms that lord was just as owned by the King, who was owned by the Great King (the highest power in a given civilisation), who in turn had to make concessions to more powerful neighbouring Great Kings.

Modern prostitution does little to empower women, I think. It mostly exploits human weakness and need, that of both prostitute and client, to fund the unscrupulous. Before I even thought about using a prostitute, I'd have to be as sure as I could be that she had the choice in her profession.

Oh well I meant that the way the women are treated....in the ancient world women likely would have been treated that way all the time.

Jesse said:
Oh well I meant that the way the women are treated....in the ancient world women likely would have been treated that way all the time.

Probably. It's sad to think that in all of human history and prehistory, respect for women may be a relatively modern phenomenon.:(

Jesse said:

You havn't read about the amazon babes havn't ya?

I want an anizoni goddess. This way i can put her on a pedistal
and warship her. Her honeysuckle don't stink..

Costantine or Nero collected taxes for prostitutions. He even went as far as forcing senators wives into prostitution
at the main palace. If you don't like it...you get to be blood sports.
Women and children are forced into prostitions everyday in modern society...it's still an everyday event.

Yea I think sex is quite a big deal for us guys.....what makes it worse is nearly all the therapists out there are female and don't really understand this...

Alex said:
Yea I think sex is quite a big deal for us guys.....what makes it worse is nearly all the therapists out there are female and don't really understand this...

So are you implying that men cant control themself in regards to sex??

Why does it seem that men associate sex with their self-esteem? If they can bed a woman then, **** thats the height of their virility. o_O

Its all a cultural construct.... :l

SophiaGrace said:
Alex said:

Why does it seem that men associate sex with their self-esteem? If they can bed a woman then, **** thats the height of their virility. o_O

These days it's the same for some women. I think much of it is cultural, and our culture has allowed women the same freedoms (and dangers) regarding sex as it allows men. I've certainly known women who can't resist having sex to boost their self esteem. I've known women who have told me they could never be faithful, even though they are in relationships with men who believe they can and are.

Alex said:

It's ridiculous to imply that sex isn't a big deal for women. That's like two steps away from the classic argument, "Yes, well a guy can die from blue balls!"

Please. We're not in the 1950s anymore.

Also? I've known of many male therapists.

SophiaGrace said:
Alex said:

No it isn't.

To ensure that the species perists, every single man that has ever lived has been preprogrammed with a lifelong urge to inseminate another human being (which accordingly 9 times out of 10 is a woman).
If a man is unable find a host he can persuade to 'recieve him', he is failing in his fundemental purpose and thus susceptable to depression etc.
Morality, culture and all that other stuff is just biological window dressing to keep people safe and maintain some semblance of social ordrer.

Latest posts

Back