Feeling much better (prostitution really helps)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StarStrider said:
SophiaGrace said:
Alex said:
Yea I think sex is quite a big deal for us guys.....what makes it worse is nearly all the therapists out there are female and don't really understand this...

So are you implying that men cant control themself in regards to sex??

Why does it seem that men associate sex with their self-esteem? If they can bed a woman then, **** thats the height of their virility. o_O

Its all a cultural construct.... :l

No it isn't.

To ensure that the species perists, every single man that has ever lived has been preprogrammed with a lifelong urge to inseminate another human being (which accordingly 9 times out of 10 is a woman).
If a man is unable find a host he can persuade to 'recieve him', he is failing in his fundemental purpose and thus susceptable to depression etc.
Morality, culture and all that other stuff is just biological window dressing to keep people safe and maintain some semblance of social ordrer.

Sure, there are biological imperatives to further the species, but we also have brains with higher cognitive functions. We are more than just a random collection of basic urges. We are a society. We live for self-fulfillment, not just the perpetuation of the species.

If biological urge overrides higher brain functions, and a man cannot resist his sexual urges, then that makes every man out there basically a potential rapist, and I refuse to believe that. Basic biology is not destiny. We have our big brains with the reasoning capacity for a reason. We aren't just animals who are slaves to instinct.

I think that a lot of the pressure around men to perform is a social construct.

cheaptrickfan said:
StarStrider said:
SophiaGrace said:
Alex said:
Yea I think sex is quite a big deal for us guys.....what makes it worse is nearly all the therapists out there are female and don't really understand this...

Why does it seem that men associate sex with their self-esteem? If they can bed a woman then, **** thats the height of their virility. o_O

No it isn't.

To ensure that the species perists, every single man that has ever lived has been preprogrammed with a lifelong urge to inseminate another human being (which accordingly 9 times out of 10 is a woman).
If a man is unable find a host he can persuade to 'recieve him', he is failing in his fundemental purpose and thus susceptable to depression etc.
Morality, culture and all that other stuff is just biological window dressing to keep people safe and maintain some semblance of social ordrer.

Sure, there are biological imperatives to further the species, but we also have brains with higher cognitive functions. We are more than just a random collection of basic urges. We are a society. We live for self-fulfillment, not just the perpetuation of the species.

If biological urge overrides higher brain functions, and a man cannot resist his sexual urges, then that makes every man out there basically a potential rapist, and I refuse to believe that. Basic biology is not destiny. We have our big brains with the reasoning capacity for a reason. We aren't just animals who are slaves to instinct.

But without the drive to breed there would be no society. Self fulfilment is a bi product of affluence, a concept, a dream that society employs to give it's subjects cohesion and direction. If we are buying into what 'the big machine' is selling then there is a lot less chance of our primal behaviour jepordizing it's interests.
Society is just there to protect us, I guess as the natural progression of the tribal instinct.
Without it the human race would be splintered into two factions predator and quarry. You need look no further than members the prison system to be afforded a glimpse at the real us.

StarStrider said:
cheaptrickfan said:
StarStrider said:
SophiaGrace said:
Alex said:

No it isn't.

But without the drive to breed there would be no society. Self fulfilment is a bi product of affluence, a concept, a dream that society employs to give it's subjects cohesion and direction. If we are buying into what 'the big machine' is selling then there is a lot less chance of our primal behaviour jepordizing it's interests.
Society is just there to protect us, I guess as the natural progression of the tribal instinct.
Without it the human race would be splintered into two factions predator and quarry. You need look no further than members the prison system to be afforded a glimpse at the real us.

I never thought I'd be saying this, but that's too cynical even for me! :O

I think that part of it is where people are in a society. If you put people in an arbitrary setting where their only choices are to be predator or prey, then that's what you get. Open up the options and you get a larger variety of behaviors.

Oh man, I wish I could more into this discussion because it's interesting, but I have to go take my progeny to the pool. :p

cheaptrickfan said:
StarStrider said:
cheaptrickfan said:
StarStrider said:
SophiaGrace said:
Alex said:

No it isn't.

I never thought I'd be saying this, but that's too cynical even for me! :O

I think that part of it is where people are in a society. If you put people in an arbitrary setting where their only choices are to be predator or prey, then that's what you get. Open up the options and you get a larger variety of behaviors.

Oh man, I wish I could more into this discussion because it's interesting, but I have to go take my progeny to the pool. :p

Interesting that you should percieve what I am saying in cynical terms.

I won't disagree that, within it's confines, society does offer a tremendous degree of choice for the individual which is a marvelous testimant to the capacity of our species to adapt. But that luxury still does not alter our core values (survival and procreation) and society, in all of it's idiosyncratic glory, provides the most harmonious enviroment possible for us meet this end.

StarStrider said:
Interesting that you should percieve what I am saying in cynical terms.

What's the opposite of rose-tinted glasses? That's apparently what I'm wearing...

If I knew that you were going to put something so obnoxiously condecending, I wouldn't have wasted my energy on the last three posts. Thanks for nothing.

If our soul purpose is to survive and propriate ...that seems pretty **** depressing to me...My highest purpose is to pop out babies and make sure I live as long as I can to pop out as many as I can? o_O

"our core values (survival and procreation) and society, in all of it's idiosyncratic glory, provides the most harmonious enviroment possible for us meet this end. "

You discount the possibility that our highest value might be to uphold our religious beliefs (ever hear of celibacy?) or to attain and protect knowledge.

Naval_Fluff said:
Woah people just chil out..let's not get into an internet fight..that's for retarded kids.

There's no argument from me, I was very annoyed at the idle and mocking remark made in response my penultimate post, but my point has been made over that, end of subject.

resist73 said:
Recently I spent six days in Bangkok and had sex with six women. I missed a day, so I went to two places the next day. Wow, do I feel better. And judging by the postings I read here, a lot of others could benefit from this therapy.

I don't know if women have the same experience, but not having sex for a long time really messes up a man's mind. The obsession grows to the point that it actually morphs into anger. It's like you're dying of thirst and the women around you are waving Poland Spring bottles in your face. And then there's the depression. You're not a real man, you're different from other people, you're missing life, your life is a waste. As someone who went through this for years, I can read between the lines of quite a few postings and recognize that this is the real issue.

Probably the most important reaction to having sex with a few women in a short time is the realization that sex is not such a momentously big deal. You do it for a few minutes, it feels pleasurable, and that's it. When you're holding a naked woman your head doesn't explode with joy, and your life is really no different afterward. Not rocket science, but something a man has to discover for himself (and society teaches the opposite). You also see that sex with different types of women feels the same, so you don't have to be so hung up on hot bodies.

I know some of you will recoil from this advice for ideological reasons. But the rest need to consider this. And yes, I'll unashamedly call it a type of therapy. I can really see what's behind a lot of the misery on this board and know this can help.

You.
Lucky.
lol :)

i'd high 5 you if it wasn't for possible hiv+ but you did what i wanted for my 18th...**** parents >.>

Err..wtf

Get a gf or a wife and you can have sex with her all day long and into tommorrow then breakfest in bed too.
Get a nymfo for a gf and she'll have sex with you in ways prostitute can't or won't.

Postitution is one of the oldest trade known to mankind.

ZEN is being able to ride the bull.
The seven dead sins is bascailly another way of saying the samething.
In other words..there be the little closed mind then there be the big open mind.

Ape fucks and reproduce..but an ape don't know how to be a fucken pimp :p
Fucken EVOLution...

Nope..babies shouldn't be making babies.
That's making offsprings as food for other spicies or predetors.

Lonesome Crow said:
Err..wtf

Get a gf or a wife and you can have sex with her all day long and into tommorrow then breakfest in bed too.
Get a nymfo for a gf and she'll have sex with you in ways prostitute can't or won't.

Don't you get it dude? Some men just are unable to simply walk outside, see a chick, and bang them. Of course that's exaggerated...well maybe not, but the point is that for some men it's a whole lot harder to find a gf, or a female wanting anything to do with you sexually.

And as far as the primal stuff. Yeah I'm leaning towards that way of thinking. A lady here at work was talking about her baby to come and so happy and I was just thinking to myself, well there's the meaning of life at work. The meaning of life is the continuation of life and she's fulfilling her purpose and of course naturally happy.

StarStrider said:
If I knew that you were going to put something so obnoxiously condecending, I wouldn't have wasted my energy on the last three posts. Thanks for nothing.

Whoa! I was not being condescending. I was poking at myself for being so cynical. I guess I should have added the winky-poo, but I figured you'd get that what I said was directed back at myself. I've found your posts in this thread very interesting, and I haven't bashed at all.

Jesse said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Err..wtf

Don't you get it dude? Some men just are unable to simply walk outside, see a chick, and bang them. Of course that's exaggerated...well maybe not, but the point is that for some men it's a whole lot harder to find a gf, or a female wanting anything to do with you sexually.

I get it...trust me I get it :p

I'm not an alien..I'm human. Surely you bleed just like me.

I'm a child of god or a child of the universe. I have the right to be here. I am no more nor no less than the stars or moons.

I'm not god...if I think I'm more than anyone..I'm playing god.
If I think I'm less than anyone...I'm also playing god.

There is bad in the best of us. There is good in the worst of us.

The wisdom in these saying.
In other words...do not put a women on a pedestal.
Don't think women are less than you either...they too are children of god.

All of us are perfectly imperfect.

Yes..that's pretty much it. It's simple.. I never said it was easy.
Step out of your comfortzone or the box (think outside of the box).

Of course I was scared shitless the first time I had sex.
Fortunately, she was comfortiable with her sexuality. All the guilt
and shame ran through my mind, but she loved me and held through it.

The paradox of a relationship is there so much personal growth.
You learnd so, so much in a relationship...turst, forgiveness,
letting go, patience, compassion, tolerance, facing your fears..etc
It's alot more than just the mechanics of having sex.

cheaptrickfan said:
Alex said:

It's ridiculous to imply that sex isn't a big deal for women. That's like two steps away from the classic argument, "Yes, well a guy can die from blue balls!"

Please. We're not in the 1950s anymore.

Also? I've known of many male therapists.

What I meant was its a big deal for guys to get laid a lot, as people have said thats kinda a guys purpose perhaps, whereas sex for a women doesn't really give her any kudos because women can get laid whenever they want they just have to say 'yes'. And yes, obviously there are male therapists...! but come on 90 percent are female.

Alex said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Alex said:

It's ridiculous to imply that sex isn't a big deal for women. That's like two steps away from the classic argument, "Yes, well a guy can die from blue balls!"

What I meant was its a big deal for guys to get laid a lot, as people have said thats kinda a guys purpose perhaps, whereas sex for a women doesn't really give her any kudos because women can get laid whenever they want they just have to say 'yes'. And yes, obviously there are male therapists...! but come on 90 percent are female.

So it comes down to supply and demand dosn't it.lmao

Some women enjoy sex more than men dose. They're not prostitue.
They're known sluts and whores..lmao
By giving it away for free...they're lowering the value of the merchandise/cookie for the rest of the female population :p
It would totally suck ass if hookers gose out of bussiness.lmao

It's more than a double standard..it's a triple standard.lol

You gatta keep up this vaule judgements/morals of guilt and shame to keep the price of the nookie up.

As a guy...you don't wanna be seen with a women that's known
as the town's slut anymore than you would want to be caught with a hooker.
The **** guilt gets so engrained...some people rather do it with a god **** doll then to be seen with fucken slut.lmao
Travel fucken half way around the world just to get some...WTF ??? guilt and more fucken guilt.

The numbers dosn't add up...though. that's why this honeysuckle is all retarded. There's more female than male on this planet.
So why in the hell can't some guys get fucken laid ?. It's all in their head.

Rather then to just say....irresponsible poeple shouldn't be making babies or babies shouldn't be making babies.
It's a know fact the males reach their prime sexaul drive in thier teens or early 20's.
Most teenage boys or men in their 20's ..can't think straight and are not in the posistion to be a good provider for
the welfare of a family or a child. In other words...get a fucken job and a career first.

On the other hand women in their 30's are in their prime sexaul drive.
Teenage boyz can't keep up with some of them when the craddle gets rocked.lol

Alex said:

Ok, I see what you mean.

I think it's ridiculous, however, for guys to have a sort of mental score card or to count notches on his headboard whether it's some biological imperative or a social double standard: a guy who scores a lot is a stud, whereas a girl is a slut if she's been around.

Alex said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Alex said:

You know if men were the ones that could get pregnant i bet they'd be the ones not wanting to get laid! >_>

Well, these replies are pretty much what I expected. Judgmental, off-topic, based on misconceptions, etc. But I stand by my original assessment. I know what is propelling a lot of the unhappiness on this board, and this would help a lot.

For more detail, I went only to licensed "soapy" massage parlors, some of which are very plush. I'd describe the top one, "La Belle", but you'd think it was letter-to-Penthouse-BS. Precautions are always taken as a matter of course. I suppose I can check back in a year to let all of you know that I'm not dead, but it's probably not necessary. Things went fine.

Latest posts

Back