Feeling much better (prostitution really helps)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
resist73 said:
Well, these replies are pretty much what I expected. Judgmental, off-topic, based on misconceptions, etc. But I stand by my original assessment. I know what is propelling a lot of the unhappiness on this board, and this would help a lot.

For more detail, I went only to licensed "soapy" massage parlors, some of which are very plush. I'd describe the top one, "La Belle", but you'd think it was letter-to-Penthouse-BS. Precautions are always taken as a matter of course. I suppose I can check back in a year to let all of you know that I'm not dead, but it's probably not necessary. Things went fine.

A lot of people have strong opinions on prostitution, so its only natural that they would express these opinions.

I don't agree that paying for sex would solve a lot of unhappiness on this board. While it's true that some people are lonely through a lack of sex, I would guess the majority are looking for people who care for them, such as friends and romantic partners.

Still, it worked for you, which has to be a good thing.

Steel said:
resist73 said:
Well, these replies are pretty much what I expected. Judgmental, off-topic, based on misconceptions, etc. But I stand by my original assessment. I know what is propelling a lot of the unhappiness on this board, and this would help a lot.

For more detail, I went only to licensed "soapy" massage parlors, some of which are very plush. I'd describe the top one, "La Belle", but you'd think it was letter-to-Penthouse-BS. Precautions are always taken as a matter of course. I suppose I can check back in a year to let all of you know that I'm not dead, but it's probably not necessary. Things went fine.

A lot of people have strong opinions on prostitution, so its only natural that they would express these opinions.

I don't agree that paying for sex would solve a lot of unhappiness on this board. While it's true that some people are lonely through a lack of sex, I would guess the majority are looking for people who care for them, such as friends and romantic partners.

Still, it worked for you, which has to be a good thing.

Steel...if you let me pimp you out, that would make me very happy.:p
This way you can have sex and not have to pay for it ...lmao

See..it's a win win situation...
You get to have sex, I get to save money for my gf.

SophiaGrace said:
You know if men were the ones that could get pregnant i bet they'd be the ones not wanting to get laid! >_>

Oh too true! lol

I have to say, the idea that our "purpose" here is limited to men spreading their seed as far and as wide as possible and women pushing out kids really chaps my ass.

Call me crazy, but I think that humans have evolved past those basic animal instincts. Where do priests, monks and nuns count in that equation? What about the purposefully child-free adults?

It completely discounts any idea of spirituality, and that is the one major thing that really separates us from animals.

cheaptrickfan said:
SophiaGrace said:
You know if men were the ones that could get pregnant i bet they'd be the ones not wanting to get laid! >_>

Oh too true! lol

I have to say, the idea that our "purpose" here is limited to men spreading their seed as far and as wide as possible and women pushing out kids really chaps my ass.

Call me crazy, but I think that humans have evolved past those basic animal instincts. Where do priests, monks and nuns count in that equation? What about the purposefully child-free adults?

It completely discounts any idea of spirituality, and that is the one major thing that really separates us from animals.

You're crazy.

Lonesome Crow said:
I get it...trust me I get it :p

I'm not an alien..I'm human. Surely you bleed just like me.

I'm a child of god or a child of the universe. I have the right to be here. I am no more nor no less than the stars or moons.

Hah, I know man, I've got nothing against you and I think you do offer good advice at times, it's just for many men it's not quite as easy as you make it sound. For some men, it's pretty difficult.

resist73 said:

Fuckign welcome to ALL brah :)

i support it because quite frankly it makes people happy, you can disagree with it but if your gunna say 'STOP IT MO FO :mad:' you should realise you cannot force your opinion onto other people *COUGH THE SKORIAN COUGH!*

now with to finish off my gandi type of wisdom i'd like the details of were you went please resist :)

if you're not allowed to please PM me the details :)

Jesse said:
Hah, I know man, I've got nothing against you and I think you do offer good advice at times, it's just for many men it's not quite as easy as you make it sound. For some men, it's pretty difficult.

FFS..Jesse, I never said it was easy.
I do understand becuase there's many other area in my life that I just
can seem to overcome. I hit a freaken stone wall no matter
how many times I've tried.

Dude..I'm asian. Thai as a matter of fact.
I had to live where the biggottry runs rampage.
I'm a male asian not a fucken china doll or a fucken whore you
take a trip around the fucken world to bang.
People (male and female) hated me straight up just for fucken breathing.
Fear ran down my fucken spine.
It gave me a fucken incentive to contaminate whittie's gene pool :p
If I can get laid in fucken hick'sville and take one of the best out of thier gene pool...dump her ass
then go get more and more...anything is possiable. I didn't need a fucken whore house.
I had me and my shitty, kiss my fucken ass attitude.
some people even told me..."Wtf .. what kind of fucken balls do you think you have to that honeysuckle? "

cheaptrickfan said:
SophiaGrace said:

Oh too true! lol

Well duh, ofcourse men would then be more careful about getting laid.
Evolved past basic instincts? Yes that sounds likely. Why would you think we have? And how would you know? What the hell is spirituality really? A feeling of calm and contentness?

Alex said:
cheaptrickfan said:
SophiaGrace said:

Oh too true! lol

Evolved past basic instincts? Yes that sounds likely. Why would you think we have? And how would you know? What the hell is spirituality really? A feeling of calm and contentness?

I don't know about 'evolved past basic instincts', but I think spirituality is an example of our ability to view the world in an abstract way, which is a result of the evolutionary process (surely everything is). It doesn't change our purpose, from the evolutionary point of view, but it gives the individual the opportunity to determine his or her own purpose, from the point of view of their own lives. Evolution doesn't demand that all individuals reproduce; in fact it demands that not all individuals reproduce.

Alex said:
What the hell is spirituality really? A feeling of calm and contentness?

Well, spirituality to me is evolution.
It's a process of continuous growth into higher conciousness or awareness.

As in sceince ...investigate prior to content.
The more reserch of trying to comprehend how things
works or answers...the more questions we have of many,many things
that we don't understand...So on with reserch and development.
In other words growth. As we grow our percention and understanding
change. mmmm...as we evol our perception/consiousness change.

such as...once upon a time mankind though the world was flat
and the earth was the center of universe.
Now with telescopes (higher awareness). Man knows the fucken
earth is a speck of dust in one of trillions of galexies...and can't
understand half of the honeysuckle.

Growning pains sucks ass sometimes. It's way different then pop'in
a pill, smoking a doobie, drinking cold gin then getting a warm fuzzy
feeling between my legs.

There's many ways you can studies, practice or comprehend spirituality.
Such as Zen.

A Zen Master riding a bull gives you a representation.

The bull represent our basic animal primal instinct, natural desires,
lower conciousness, or reptilian brain.

A Zen master on the bull represent someone that mastered, ruled,
taim or have control over thier primal instinct or small brain.

Control your fucken mind or it will control you.

In other words he has control over his pecker too and dosn't need to stick it in every fucken hole on the wall he sees.

As some poeple will get a knee jerk reaction when having a spirtaul
awakening. They become aware they're not the center of the fucken
universe and the world dosn't evol around them. It's painful for some
people. It makes them sick to their stomuch becuase they don't
understand half of the honeysuckle :p It smashed the honeysuckle out of thier EGO (small mind/lower consiousness)
as they make a break through into higher awarness (higher consiousness)
In other words..they are evolving and growning as a person.

Thier first reaction is to put up a fucken wall, live in denial or lash out (a defencesive machanism, survival insticts or primal instincts).
Return back to the familar or thier lower consiousness becuase it's comfortiable and content.
Their EGO brain generate delusions/phantom fears/justifications to retain control over thier minds and keep them in a lower state of consiousness.

An enternal battle between the ego and super consious or christ's consiouness as represented in Christianity as good and evil.
The seven deadly sins is simply our basic primal instincts...if not taimed it can have dyer consequences.
Eliv is LIVE backwards. In other words acting out on our basic instincts without any consiousness/logic.
Such as some people will rape or murder becuase of greed/lust and don't give a fresia. They're fucken animals becuase they're in
a lower state of consiousness. They live in thier own little world. Ignorant is blizts.
As JC said..."forgive them father for they know what they do."
He simply implies some people were ignorant dick-heads (still stuck in the ego/small mind/lower cousiousness) that havn't evolved yet.

As some men would do...fresia first, ask questions later. Thinking wit the little head:p
******* a whore is all about me...It's all about me getting my rocks off. I don't give a fresia if the whore cums or not...lmao
I aint reproducing....I'm just *******. ******* feels good and lowers fucken stress...

Alex said:

If I were much more careful about getting laid I'd still be a virgin :p

I totally agree with starstrider and his explanations of happiness for men from Evolutionary perspective.

Yeah, I've been to a couple of prostitutes. If I didn't save money for studying abroad, I probably would've visited them regularly

a friend of mine went to a brothel appartment a few months ago because he was super desperate, curious and horny. but when he actually went inside and saw the woman and the setup, he freaked out, gave her the money, apologized and bolted.

He said actually seeing the prostitute and talking to her really shook him up and changed his whole perception of prostitution. I guess it really put a human face to whatever it was he thought it would be. SInce then, he has researched about human trafficking and everything, and feels so bad that he went as far as actually going to a brothel. An interesting change of heart for sure.

suckaG said:
a friend of mine went to a brothel appartment a few months ago because he was super desperate, curious and horny. but when he actually went inside and saw the woman and the setup, he freaked out, gave her the money, apologized and bolted.

He said actually seeing the prostitute and talking to her really shook him up and changed his whole perception of prostitution. I guess it really put a human face to whatever it was he thought it would be. SInce then, he has researched about human trafficking and everything, and feels so bad that he went as far as actually going to a brothel. An interesting change of heart for sure.

:(

suckaG said:

Your friend is one of the good guys.

Okay my turn to throw 2 Canadian pennies in.

While I don't know if I agree with the whole "Paying for sex" thing because of human exploitation blah blah blah, I have to agree that there seems to be some merit to this idea of sexual release doing a lot of good for a guy. Anyone who says that there isn't a HUGE social, emotional not to mention BIOLOGICAL pressure on your average Joe to go and get laid is full of honeysuckle. Granted the biological pressure is rather primitive, and our higher cognitive abilities allow us to see past it, but that means our newly evolved intelligence is in direct conflict with our innermost instincts. In other words MAJOR HEAD TRIP .

Some of us just cant dance and don't look like Gerard Butler and are as awkward as a snake full of buckshot with women. There's just something wrong with the way some of us think. There's a problem with our heads, one that causes us to make bad decisions and react stupidly to situations others seem to deal with normally. It's honestly a problem that sometimes seems only solvable with a well placed bullet. For those of us with said problems, prostitution has to cross your mind. It's not my thing, but it has crossed my mind. It's the thought that "maybe getting laid will make me feel less worthless and less of a failure as a man". Sure it may just be a social construct, but it stuck...and it's hard to get out of your head. If it worked for you dude, I'm happy for ya...I really and truly am. fresia what everyone else says.

Latest posts

Back