feeling very lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Syber Tiger

Reaction score
i cant stand this feeling of lonelyness enymore
i want it to end i want to end
i want to cry i want to scream
i want to DIE

i cant cope enymore...

Your running a race, your in first place, the prize is at the end. You feel weak and without energy. You just need to sprint for the finish. What do you do? Give up, reach your prize, or die trying?

I feel sometimes like that as well.

I can't promise a magic potion to help you, only time and you yourself can do that.

:(

Yeah loneliness sucks. On the 'bright side' at least you have that, some people are lonely for so long they have given up and only feel numb. Try to channel your strong feelings to motivate you to take a step towards reaching out and making a connection. I hope you get through this tough time, because that's what you deserve! :)

how times change like a ballon that a child squeezes to throw her air into the air. Problem is if the sir to thick it's not gonna go into the atmosphere as it was like you fathers kite ot airoplane which glided across the airwaves as the air collided with each system that never meant to meet. like a thunder bolt was created by two air streams like vivd water and the energy from these two slip streams were creating an energy in the form of light, sound and .... phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. smelly over hear. :) like if i flew to much i wouls be an energy thay sound hates hatrid from two jealous lips that spoke much. I speak the truth from this because if murder and the people that let nature such as human take control of the earth then how could others planets occupy us. I hate devision. speak to a tiger, she will bow to me. species and animals love but woman as far as god trusts them will never exist in my life. they fill in for man who existed to create a woman ans if they survive, it's a matter of how the single male was created from a woman that was from outside me.

Don't give up! It doesn't solve anything. :/

Loneliness feels very awful and sad, but you can't know how amazing future possibly could be.

i feel the same way often man i'm trying on a daily basis and these feeling never seam to leave me. i mean i go to college and work full time so i'm around people all the time but still feel this way so trust me i know what you me on wanting to give up but trying hard is what makes me a good human being

Outlaw it seems that you lonliness is a good experience to learn from so please protect those lonely times and cherish them as laater i'm sure you'll now exactly why your were lonely. Example here i was quite lonely the other day and this ladt asked if she could sit with for a bite to eat. We chatted and I explained to here that I found it hard to find a girlfriend and at times I got quite welled up and the tears almost came. She almost promised and explained that one day I will find a girlfreind and perhaps begin a family. I'm 39 now so would love to hope that this speciall time will come and I'm sure that it's not to late. I have lerant so much from the past but talk more about the future in a positive way.

Ak5 said:
Your running a race, your in first place, the prize is at the end. You feel weak and without energy. You just need to sprint for the finish. What do you do? Give up, reach your prize, or die trying?
I would dig DEEP and run my ass off after that prize.

Latest posts

Back