Feminists are nazis?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cumulus.james

Reaction score
Men have problems they go to jail.

Women have problems its because they happen to have run into a man who has problems because no one will help him because the feminists declared them evil and the sole cause of their own problems.

The curious upshot of this? The US is is now the country where more men are raped than women because women declared the men evil. A (non rapist) man was recently threaded that he would be raped every day in jail by a judge - just imagine a judge telling a women if she did not behave her punishment would be daily rape???

Be a 15 yr old male who does a robbery - perfectly acceptable for you to be locked up and gang raped. If we treated women this way there would be mass protests.

Guess ******* what. Men have feelings too.

cumulus.james said:

Women have problems its because they happen to have run into a man who has problems because no one will help him because the feminists declared them evil and the sole cause of their own problems.

The curious upshot of this? The US is is now the country where more men are raped than women because women declared the men evil. A (non rapist) man was recently threaded that he would be raped every day in jail by a judge - just imagine a judge telling a women if she did not behave her punishment would be daily rape???

Be a 15 yr old male who does a robbery - perfectly acceptable for you to be locked up and gang raped. If we treated women this way there would be mass protests.

Everyone has feelings - that's not a gender thing.
I almost said that I couldnt believe you'd posted such honeysuckle but I realized I actually CAN believe it.

:club:

EveWasFramed said:
cumulus.james said:

I almost said that I couldnt believe you'd posted such honeysuckle but I realized I actually CAN believe it.

I aint the only person thinking this way: http://ncfm.org/2015/11/news/gays-against-feminism-because-gay-people-are-not-feminist-property/

The point that women have 'problems' but men are evil by nature and need to be jailed is obvious.

cumulus.james said:
EveWasFramed said:
cumulus.james said:

I aint the only person thinking this way: http://ncfm.org/2015/11/news/gays-against-feminism-because-gay-people-are-not-feminist-property/

The point that women have 'problems' but men are evil by nature and need to be jailed is obvious.

It doesn't matter if you aren't the only one thinking it. The debate about feminism (on this forum) has been rehashed over and over. The generalizing is uncalled for and inaccurate.

I don't care you lot think you have the monopoly on everything. I was raped. I was a boy. I was left shaking and bleeding. I cried myself to sleep.

But I'm male so it doesn't matter.

I am AMAZED at how many things in here are blamed on women.

cumulus.james said:
I don't care you lot think you have the monopoly on everything. I was raped. I was a boy. I was left shaking and bleeding. I cried myself to sleep.

But I'm male so it doesn't matter.

It wasn't even suggested that it didn't matter. It matters a lot. Prisons are an ugly place for men and women.

It hurts. Male hurt expresses itself in ways that land you before a judge. But when it's men there's "no excuses".

I hurt. All the time. All my life. Since I can remember. But that doesn't matter because I'm male. Obviously I caused all of my problems. I am not afforded the luxury of outsourcing my shortcomings to women am I.

Meh. I call Godwin's Law-

From Urban Dictionary:
Godwin's Law states that as an online argument grows longer and more heated, it becomes increasingly likely that somebody will bring up Adolf Hitler or the Nazis. When such an event occurs, the person guilty of invoking Godwin's Law has effectively forfeited the argument.

Example:
"Dude, shut up. Nobody cares what you think."

"Oh, so now you're trying to censor me? Go to hell, you **** Nazi!"

You were foolish enough to put Nazi in your thread title. Debate over, you lose. Sorry.

-Teresa

no worry, there must be a whole lot of rape going on in female prisons too

Threads about rape are usually never a good thing. And they don't end up well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back