Fetishes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still curvy/thick women, but also with another twist - taller than me. I mean, shorter or the same height works too, I guess I find the height/size difference thing interesting in some way. Maybe my lizard brain thinks they're stronger or something. Or maybe it's just novelty.

Part of me wants to climb on an Amazonian goddess, but at almost 6' myself, just finding one could be a challenge.

Still curvy/thick women, but also with another twist - taller than me. I mean, shorter or the same height works too, I guess I find the height/size difference thing interesting in some way. Maybe my lizard brain thinks they're stronger or something. Or maybe it's just novelty.

Part of me wants to climb on an Amazonian goddess, but at almost 6' myself, just finding one could be a challenge.
That's what heels are for. :p

Has anyone heard of this fetish? This report comes from Fox 11-TV in Washington.
Investigators in Vancouver, Washington, looking into sexual exploitation, uncovered a nasty habit of Stephen Sharp, a night manager at an Arby's restaurant there. After conducting a search of his digital devices, police found a video of him urinating into a container of of milk-shake mix from Arby's. He confessed that he had done so at least twice for sexual gratification. Sharp said it would have been added to another bag of mix and used during the next shift to make shakes for customers.
Officers are seeking people who have ordered a shake during that time-period and still have a receipt. Stephen Sharp is facing multiple charges and is being held at the Clark County Jail.
Has anyone ever heard of that kind of fetish before?

Latest posts

Back