Fetishes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August Campbell

My ultimate dream came true.
Reaction score
A bizarre social phenomenon is Fetishism. What prompted me to introduce this topic was the following news report from Arkansas: (Armless Fetishist) An arrest warrant was issued in Little Rock, Arkansas, for Brian Dale Reams,32, in connection with several incidents where he allegedly approached women and asked if he could touch their feet---with a twist, KA-TV from Arkansas reported.
In Conway, Arkansas, a woman said a man with No arms followed her into a Walmart, telling her she had pretty feet and asking if she liked having people touch them. Later he began harassing her on Facebook.
Also, a second woman said a man matching the same description (but wearing a face mask with "Brian" written on it) followed her around the same Walmart and wondered if she'd let him give her a foot massage. He apparently didn't explain how that might work.
A third identified him after viewing screenshots of his Facebook account--he approached her in a Kroger store.

One thing that's been pretty consistent over time is that I like curvy/thick/voluptuous/full-figured/fluffy/chubby women, whatever you want to call them - the whole range. It's not a phase or a type that appealed to me at one time but went away, or that I just toyed with the idea of that type - I've pretty much always felt a strong pull towards that type, from simply curvy, to actually big. It's something I'm sure about, and I'm no longer concerned if society thinks it's weird - I was never really that worried about it anyway. But I wouldn't call it a "fetish". It's more like a preference.

One thing that's been pretty consistent over time is that I like curvy/thick/voluptuous/full-figured/fluffy/chubby women, whatever you want to call them - the whole range. It's not a phase or a type that appealed to me at one time but went away, or that I just toyed with the idea of that type - I've pretty much always felt a strong pull towards that type, from simply curvy, to actually big. It's something I'm sure about, and I'm no longer concerned if society thinks it's weird - I was never really that worried about it anyway. But I wouldn't call it a "fetish". It's more like a preference.
Skafishy!!! You know what!?! I respect a man who owns what he likes… !! I think i’ve never understood fetishes… and “fevers” always seemed like saying to men they have to be attracted to the societal norm or else its a fetish and they are weird 🙃

I have a fetish for girls who play tennis in leotards .... oh man if I only knew someone who could introduce me to one 🎾 🎾 🎾
Ha! ha! There's something about tennis. I really like pretty women in tennis skirts. I still remember this one I saw many years ago at this park with tennis courts that I pass by a couple times a week. Mmmmmm. Hot! Ha! ha!

I like female butts. But, I know better then to ask if I can touch them. Ha! Ha!
I like big butts and I cannot lieee 🎶🎶🎶 looll you tell em Finished! I dont understand any of it… personally I like what I like… thats that 🥇🥇🥇🥇

Now that you folks mentioned butts, it reminded me of a TV game show that had Physical-type games rather than the quiz format. In one physical challenge, pairs of teammates had to team up to carry a volleyball between them by carrying the volleyball between their two butts! No, it was not Beat the Clock, although that show was known for Physical-type games. It was some other show. If somebody here knows, they can post. It was broadcast during the 1970s only, so you would have had to be there then.

Interesting
By the way, in response to your other post about looking for a girl in leotards playing tennis, I don't mean to disappoint you, my friend, but the odds are against it. Why? Well, because my companion, Sheila, once wore her leotards to tennis, but during one especially vigorous tennis-move, her leotards ripped, tore in one area. So that made her change to baggy attire from then on. Therefore, extremely unlikely you'll find such a girl. Sorry. Well, unless you don't mind torn leotards.

By the way, in response to your other post about looking for a girl in leotards playing tennis, I don't mean to disappoint you, my friend, but the odds are against it. Why? Well, because my companion, Sheila, once wore her leotards to tennis, but during one especially vigorous tennis-move, her leotards ripped, tore in one area. So that made her change to baggy attire from then on. Therefore, extremely unlikely you'll find such a girl. Sorry. Well, unless you don't mind torn leotards.
That Random guy is a different one , I'm the original, the definitive article you might say.

I could live with a torn leotard ;)

I'd love to change my SN to something better. But, as for the original topic. So, a redheaded green eyed Irish girl with the accent...I'd probably murder a whole city if she asked. Thank goodness there's only like a 2% chance of coming across one, and, honestly, probably a zero chance she'd even acknowledge me, let alone ask me to commit genocide.

It comes from seventh grade and a major dropping of clues I didn't realize until too much later. ****, I was stupider when I was younger. I mean, I'm still plenty stupid, but that was next level clueless.

I don't know whether to call this a fetish or not, but it surely is a bizarre habit. From Hampshire, England, Harry Matadeen, 34, has a wellness tip to share with the world. He drinks his own urine, and what's more, he rubs it on his face. Metro News reported that Matadeen claims his habit, begun in 2016, keeps him looking young and has cured his depression.
"I felt a new sense of peace, calm and determination," he said of his 200 milliliter-per-day dose. The skin therapy keeps his face "young, soft and glowing."

Matadeen calls urine an "acquired taste," but says that "fresh urine is never as bad as you imagine--it is neutral-smelling and not a bad taste unless you are really toxic."
His family doesn't approve, and his sister has ceased talking to him.

Latest posts

Back