FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU--

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nerdygirl said:
"Yes. I saw it. And you know what? I think it's great that you're so comfortable with the idea of accidentally forwarding a pic of your junk to somebody you don't want seeing it. Like a little kid. I mean, how great would that be? You could accidentally traumatize the wrong person! But you know what's really cool? Your schlong totally looks like mine. We could be tallywacker twins. I say we contact the Doublemint people and offer to do a commercial together. We'd be their first set of dong twins. That would freaking rock, wouldn't it, dude? Let's go ask the neighbors what they think!

Hey... where you goin'?"

:D--:D--:D PERFECT!

((Brian)) Time heals all wounds...:p

I have a friend that has dirty pics of herself on her cell phone. I only know cuz when she wants to show me a pic and I'm sitting right next to her she tilts her phone away from me. At first I didn't understand why, then I saw flesh color and knew exactly why. Now I make a point not to look through her pics cuz normally I would.

LOL yeah, saw my best friends boobs in the same way. Oddest thing is that the photos were of her with her boyfriend. I thought people only took those pics to send to people LOL.

I'm sorry, Brian. I really am. I'm sure that was highly unpleasant. But I must admit, my first reaction upon reading this thread was "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

:p

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Heh.

eris said:
My husbands cousin meant to send a racist joke to one friend on his cell phone, and ended up sending it to everyone on his phone. His boss, his grandmother, his black friends... I personally think he is a douchbag so I laughed and laughed.

My step-niece considerately forwarded me a racist email about sending immigrants back to their other country, including those who are current citizens. Like my mom.

cheaptrickfan said:
I ♥ you.

I alt 3 you, too, hot stuff!

Sanal said:
Holy ******* wanker poopoo ******* honeysuckle HELL fresia fresia fresia...........

BEEN THERE... YEAH BEEN ******* THERE... AND IT WAS HIS BLOODY ******* MOBILE WALLPAPER YEAH FUCKKNG WALLPAPER.............

fresia SAKE AS THE ******* BLIND I AM, I kept staring at the pic (after clicking the 'end' button) trying to figure out what it is cos it was too ******* blurry and confusing for my eyes. I figured out when it was too late. ******* HE GOT A WALLPAPER OF EITHER WANKING OFF OR PEEING. UGH......... YUCKKKKKKKKKK... DISGUSTING............... I DIDNT EAT LUNCH THAT DAY.... ******* honeysuckle.. I'MA SKIP DINNER NOW.........

SERIOUSLY....... WHAT THE fresia????????

You borrowed my phone didn't you?

Yes I like looking at my penis, I'm quite attached to it.

EXACT same thing happened to me. Saw my friends cock this way, he was showing me photo's and then bam! There was no pretending I didn't see it, and he didn't seam all that embarrassed about it either lol.

Latest posts

Back