film to watch when down

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fightclub

Reaction score
either to cheer up go with the whole moody moment or take you mind of it

I used to like blade runner used to watch over and over for its kind of hoplessness

little miss sunshine is good anything left feild that gives a fcuk to cheese like freinds etc

being John Malkovich another off beat flick

THE BIG LEBOWSKI
LONESOME JIM
GHOST WORLD
THE OFFICE (UK) - TV series
EXTRAS - TV series

fightclub said:

I used to like blade runner used to watch over and over for its kind of hoplessness

little miss sunshine is good anything left feild that gives a fcuk to cheese like freinds etc

"Being John Malkovich" was awesome!

I like to watch some of my favorite movies, mostly action/adventure ones.

Probably a Pixar one.
Faster Pussycat Kill Kill is a good film for when you're in a right mood with a man! :p

I have to say I couldn't get through Blade Runner, but it probably just wasn't my type of thing.

LoneKiller said:
fightclub said:

"Being John Malkovich" was awesome!

Got a thing for kill bill at the mo photography is amazing and she is purrrfect as far as am concerned and the music.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
The Brave Little Toaster
The Hunt for Red October
Return of the Jedi

I usually avoid watching films if I'm depressed. Once I had to quit Disney's Robin Hood when it started to get romantic.

fightclub said:

Blade Runner is brilliant. The director's cut is amazing. Really changed the way I look at androids.

DreamerDeceiver said:
The Brave Little Toaster
The Hunt for Red October
Return of the Jedi

I usually avoid watching films if I'm depressed. Once I had to quit Disney's Robin Hood when it started to get romantic.

fightclub said:

Blade Runner is brilliant. The director's cut is amazing. Really changed the way I look at androids.

So how do you look at androids? I dont think I could go out with a robot however real it was that honda robot is getting their though wont be long before they take on genda roles and give them clothes to wear. Fell like watching blade runner now so many obstacles while others are plain sailing such as being dyslexic.

Ten Things I Hate About You was fun. Well, if you're a teenager.

Little Miss Sunshine was awesome!!!

God For A Day, Dumb and Dumber and Mr. Popper's Penguins are good comedies starring Jim Carrey.
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is an older film, but it's pretty good.

lonelyfairy said:
Comedies. :)

That doesnt really work for me if am down you aint getting me out of it that easy if am fed up maybe. I cant think of any good comedy at the mo get back to you on that.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World :D

And that one's not just good for when you're depressed. It's good for every mood I think :D

That one with the rich baby that is kidnapped... I don't know the name in english.

dogma and the other ones there kind of funny thoes two guys silent bob and the other guy they just remind me of the average 20yr old when i was twenty getting stonned and getting your nuts or not as the case may be no responsibilities ahhhh

kind of where I am now am like the dad in american beauty apart from none of the young dudes wana party with the old dude

Felix your talking about the one with are shiiizz google got me there raising arizona with nicolas cage good film I like nicholas cage for some reason and travolta although travolta seems like a bit of a devil something in his eyes watched a doc on him bit odd he sleeps all day up all night and he has kids and familly what the fook is that all about???

Christina Sarah said:
Felix said:
That one with the rich baby that is kidnapped... I don't know the name in english.
Baby's Day Out? I had that movie on VHS when I was younger.

I watch foreign films. Mostly in Korean or French...

yeahhh!!!! that movie is so funny! and 90s... *gets nostalgic*

It has many epic parts, like the one with the gorila, the kidnapper getting his testicles burnt by the baby and the grand finale on the building in construction.

fightclub said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
The Brave Little Toaster
The Hunt for Red October
Return of the Jedi

fightclub said:

So how do you look at androids? I dont think I could go out with a robot however real it was that honda robot is getting their though wont be long before they take on genda roles and give them clothes to wear. Fell like watching blade runner now so many obstacles while others are plain sailing such as being dyslexic.

I mean it changed the way I look at androids as in feeling sympathy and an amount of respect for them.

Latest posts

Back