Films that you truly can NOT STAND

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a movie person to begin with, and it's not that I really care about these movies so much to the point where I hate them... but... the Twilight series has to be some of the worst movies to ever be made. It's not the story that gets to me, because there's a million vampire/werewolf tales, but more so how they were made. I saw a movie called "Taintlight" that made fun of Twilight, and it wasn't so far off from what Twilight actually was. To be honest, after seeing Twilight, I think I like Taintlight a bit more.

And no, I will never waste my time or breath on seeing the fourth movie. I don't care about the story that much to know what happens.

Don't like twilight either, I guess it's just for girls that like the male actors, because to me there isn't anything interesting in the movie, the vampires and werewolves are both crap in the movie.
But for anyone who liked Buffy and doesn't like Twilight, this is a great video someone edited together on youtube about Buffy being stalked by edward.

[video=youtube]

If anyone here were fans of the show Mystery Science Theatre 3000, the group now produces downloadable mp3 custom commentaries for movies. The one they did for twilight is hilarious and actually makes it worth watching. :D

Just about every new "hit" movie thats popular with teenagers and young adults. Movies like 300, Fast and the Furious, Transformers. I can't think of anymore off the top of my head, but anytime someone tells me, "ya 300 is my favorite movie" I think about how freaking stupid they must be.

Anything with Michael Cera in it.
Movies in which Nicholas Cage plays Nicholas Cage.
M. Night Shyamalan movies.

Anything that has Ben Stiller in it.
Anything with Will Ferrell (Although, I DID like him in SNL)
Also don't like Jim Carey.

Anything with eddie murphy, and generally huge majority of hollywood wannabe comedies that are just, meh.. disastrous, almost disgusting at times, stupid and most certainly not funny.
For more, I'd first have to watch more movies. Oh just remembered, films ala 2012.. with some fake physics or astronomy things that are just impossible. I don't mind some fantasy films if it's clearly fantasy, but making it look real and making such horrible errors I just can't stand.

2001 A Space Oddessy---I tried to watch it about 10 times with my ex because he thought it was great, and it was so horrible, I fell asleep after about 1/2 hour every time.

And I hate foreign/all films with subtitles. I don't like to read a movie! I like to watch, listen, relax and enjoy!

Films that take place in the same scene/location from beginning to end, or for most of the duration.

WishingWell said:
2001 A Space Oddessy---I tried to watch it about 10 times with my ex because he thought it was great, and it was so horrible, I fell asleep after about 1/2 hour every time.

And I hate foreign/all films with subtitles. I don't like to read a movie! I like to watch, listen, relax and enjoy!

Don't feel bad; if there was ever a film that truly isn't for everybody it is "2001: A Space Odyssey". Personally, it's in my top 3 but then as I've said on this forum before, I have a hard on for Stanley Kubrick's films. I think one reason I love both "2001" and the sequel "2010" is because I used to love getting severely wasted and watch them back to back. Plus I like sci fi. And films that are visually arresting and that make you go into yourself and think all kinds of stuff.

But yeah like I said, it really isn't for everybody and it's not a film I'd personally recommend to most people unless I knew that there would be a good chance of them liking something this cerebral and unique.

Punch Drunk Love . . . About the only good thing about it was the really annoying song
that they played towards the end. Got some laughs out of it for a couple months. :)

anything titled "______ movie", after the first scary movie it wasnt funny anymore. and even then it wasnt that **** funny. that also goes for "meet the spartans" since that is the same thing just titled differently.

edgecrusher said:
anything titled "______ movie", after the first scary movie it wasnt funny anymore. and even then it wasnt that **** funny. that also goes for "meet the spartans" since that is the same thing just titled differently.

"Meet The Spartans" is the worst ******* comedy ever made. End of.

Latest posts

Back