Finally free of it.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masson

Reaction score
It's been some time since I posted something but I'm back and with a story too.
So I finished high school and then in October I moved in another city with a friend because thats where my college was. Because of my craving to interact with people I started going out with some friends who also came here from my town and had some wacky nights with more or less embarrassing endings. Life was good , I thought to myself , finally I have a social life and so on but in the past week a friend moved in temporarily until he finds a place of hes own.
Long story short I realised that I don't like having him around even thou I want/wanted to have people to talk to. So I started thinking allot and researching the internet for some answers and what I found really pulled a stone of my chest.
I know I'm a introvert but I never knew how introvert people actually are , so after reading on lots of various sites about it I realised that all this time this struggle to be " normal " was in vain , because I am normal for an introvert , because of these extroverted friends that I have I started doubting and hating myself always thinking that something is wrong with me. For those of you who think and introvert is a shy person , you are misinformed , there is no relation between introvert and shy , being a shy introvert is normal just like a shy extrovert.
Knowing all this I will have to make some changes in my life and embrace who I am.
The success in this story ? It's good to be me.

Masson said:
It's been some time since I posted something but I'm back and with a story too.
So I finished high school and then in October I moved in another city with a friend because thats where my college was. Because of my craving to interact with people I started going out with some friends who also came here from my town and had some wacky nights with more or less embarrassing endings. Life was good , I thought to myself , finally I have a social life and so on but in the past week a friend moved in temporarily until he finds a place of hes own.
Long story short I realised that I don't like having him around even thou I want/wanted to have people to talk to. So I started thinking allot and researching the internet for some answers and what I found really pulled a stone of my chest.
I know I'm a introvert but I never knew how introvert people actually are , so after reading on lots of various sites about it I realised that all this time this struggle to be " normal " was in vain , because I am normal for an introvert , because of these extroverted friends that I have I started doubting and hating myself always thinking that something is wrong with me. For those of you who think and introvert is a shy person , you are misinformed , there is no relation between introvert and shy , being a shy introvert is normal just like a shy extrovert.
Knowing all this I will have to make some changes in my life and embrace who I am.
The success in this story ? It's good to be me.

Glad that came to a peaceful and non life threatening conclusion.

Latest posts

Back