Finally!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EveWasFramed

Reaction score
OK....finally got another truck. I was so tired of driving smaller vehicles. :D :D :D

Just need to find the right running boards and I'm good! :D

tk_zps21f55f6d.jpg

9006 said:
Wow, feminine. Lol

LMAO....this is the South, lots of ladies drive trucks.
And I'm perfectly comfortable in my own femininity to be driving that machine - while wearing heels even! :D

Nice! I have to have running boards. I'm too short, and I have to jump in trucks. :(

Why I have a lil truck. :D

Nicolelt said:
Nice! I have to have running boards. I'm too short, and I have to jump in trucks. :(

Why I have a lil truck. :D

LOL...I don't need them, I just want them. :p I can get in just fine. Jaylen has a hard time climbing in though, lol.

LOL, No Jag my lovely lady, no carnation. :(

EveWasFramed said:
LOL, No Jag my lovely lady, no carnation. :(

**** - I was humming Bye Bye Miss American pie ever since I saw the photo!(I saw him in concert in the UK you know. He was very good). Now I will just have to hum something else. But What??

:D

EveWasFramed said:
Lmfao - hell no. :p It's not a 4x4.

What- not 4x4?????? Is it still considered a truck then? :p

I imagine it cruises pretty nice and that back seat has acres of room for Jaylen and friends- did it come with an intercom to stay in touch with her or do you just use cell phones to communicate?

Limlim said:
Why am I so aroused right now?

When aren't you is the bigger question....

Limlim said:
Why am I so aroused right now?

Cuz women who drive trucks are hot? :p lol

WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:
Lmfao - hell no. :p It's not a 4x4.

What- not 4x4?????? Is it still considered a truck then? :p

I imagine it cruises pretty nice and that back seat has acres of room for Jaylen and friends- did it come with an intercom to stay in touch with her or do you just use cell phones to communicate?

lol, wtf do I need a 4 x 4 for? It's snowed twice in like... 10 years here. :p Less than 4 inches. LOL
Doesn't have intercom, but I can (not that I would) check my email, text messages, make calls and listen to my iPod all via the truck's media center. :p

Latest posts

Back