Finding people in my area!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissWrite726

Reaction score
Okay I am double posting this lol one in Networking and one here because people will actually see it here...lol
Hey my name is Kristen and I want to find friends in my area of Northern Virginia! I have a myspace page http://www.myspace.com/misswrite726 and my email is [email protected]. I am also looking for love. I am sixteen and most guys my age are not exactly interested in that word the way I mean it lol. I thought I would put that out there anyway because let's face it I am entirely lonely and in need of love and understanding. I spend days daydreaming of a soul saving love. I dream at night of someone who understands and knows the real me and loves me anyway.

I am screwed up and have a broken family and have chronic fatigue syndrome and anxiety disorder and depression and may be bipolar and I am also caring and love the people I love with a passion even though they don't understand me as much as I would like. I am a bit of challenge I guess but if you to take me up on it....

well you could go to meetup.com and search for groups in your area i've done that and i joinedm a local leisure hiking group that has been pretty fun
it get's me out of the house and gives a little bit of excercise so you should check that place out

Latest posts

Back