Follow a Bipoar Gay anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cumulus.james

Reaction score
Hi, Have not been on these forums for a while. Driven back by extreme social isolation.

So I finally caved in and joined twitter. Now I need some followers (why does that sound like a Jesus complex? - follwers or deciples?).

About me:

34 yr old Male from the UK. Am a gay. Liberal loony lefty - to the left of Chomsky. Into Humanism, Science & Tech, Alternative Economics and Human rights. I have a sardonic and warped sence of humour (which gets me banned from forums quite a lot).

I am an alcaholic, currently getting help with that. I have Bipolar Disorder, Social phobia, OCD and Axiety. Sound like an ideal date don't I just?

But I'm a nice guy really. Sometiems I say smart stuff.

Anyhoe if anyone is interested then 'follow' me @LeonSquared - Come say hi!

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
I don't have Twitter, but shoot me PM sometime if you feel like chatting! :)

It's very horrible to go on twitter as a loner. Everyone you follow 'tweets' at you, but you have no one to talk to. This is representative of my whole life!

cumulus.james said:

It's very horrible to go on twitter as a loner. Everyone you follow 'tweets' at you, but you have no one to talk to. This is representative of my whole life!

Maybe twitter is not the best place to be? People here respond to you. I don't have twitter either, but you can be sure of a response from me here, for what my views are worth!

Ioann said:
cumulus.james said:

Maybe twitter is not the best place to be? People here respond to you. I don't have twitter either, but you can be sure of a response from me here, for what my views are worth!

Same here. I'd be happy to talk to you. You sound like a nice guy. :)

Ioann said:
cumulus.james said:

I am getting into political activism. Twitter is where it is at. So I went on there and added all the main activists. But when i tweet no one will talk back at me and i feel I have stuff to say.

Ioann said:
cumulus.james said:

Same here. I'd be happy to talk to you. You sound like a nice guy. :)

I'm hamless, my heart is in the right place.

cumulus.james said:
I am getting into political activism. Twitter is where it is at. So I went on there and added all the main activists. But when i tweet no one will talk back at me and i feel I have stuff to say.

Have you tried Quora.com? It is more of a question and answer thing - with lots of stuff which would probably appeal to you. It would be somewhere where you could get your point across

I have no point and I am no point. I defy Euclidean geometry. I do not centre on the origin because there is no origin. I just spread out into all darkness and pain, morphing like the standard topological cup-doughnut between grotesque and grusome, pathetic and wierd, humpback to jelly.

I am the freak. The only freak. The last freak. The first freak.

I am nothing. But I feel everything.

I am not human.

sothatwasmylife said:
Cup -doughnut ?😗

In the mathematics of topology a cup and a doughnut can be proved to be the same thing, A doughnut with a hole can morph into a cup with a handle. I did have a video of it but I am too drunk to find it.

cumulus.james said:
I am the freak. The only freak. The last freak. The first freak.

Hey! Don't hog all the freakness to yourself! -.- Others want to share in this spotline/label with you. Move aside!

:p

Unlike most people on here, I am lonly. I am really ******* lonly. I don't know it is possible to be more lonly, not even on a desert island. I'm trapped inside my head all the time I don't get to speak to another human being. I'm filled with hurt and pain and there was no love not ever.

cumulus.james said:
Unlike most people on here, I am lonly. I am really ******* lonly. I don't know it is possible to be more lonly, not even on a desert island. I'm trapped inside my head all the time I don't get to speak to another human being. I'm filled with hurt and pain and there was no love not ever.

Not ever? Did your parents love you? I think you said one guy wanted a serious relationship with you but it didn't work out for some reason.

SophiaGrace said:
cumulus.james said:

Not ever? Did your parents love you? I think you said one guy wanted a serious relationship with you but it didn't work out for some reason.

My parents never loved me. I would not have ended up selling myself in toilets if they did. The only one guy where things looked good I messed it up because we went to a club on a date and I bumped into someone I had been talking to online for years and he put his arms around me and started kissing me, with my then boyfreind watching.

Trouble is because of what I had been involved with I just dont know how to get out of situations. If men wanted to do stuff to me I was powerless.

Now we have the inverse: When men wanted to do things to me I could not prevent it even if I did not like it; Now no one wants to do anything to me and I can not make them, even if I like it.

cumulus.james said:
SophiaGrace said:
cumulus.james said:

My parents never loved me. I would not have ended up selling myself in toilets if they did. The only one guy where things looked good I messed it up because we went to a club on a date and I bumped into someone I had been talking to online for years and he put his arms around me and started kissing me, with my then boyfreind watching.

Trouble is because of what I had been involved with I just dont know how to get out of situations. If men wanted to do stuff to me I was powerless.

Now we have the inverse: When men wanted to do things to me I could not prevent it even if I did not like it; Now no one wants to do anything to me and I can not make them, even if I like it.

I'm sorry for everything you've been through.

You have us though.

We care.

Latest posts

Back