Confused *spoilers child abuse mentioned*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't belive how my life turned out. you know I think about this honeysuckle every second of every day.

I wake up already crying smetimes.

no one gets that.

cumulus.james said:
can't belive how my life turned out. you know I think about this honeysuckle every second of every day.

I wake up already crying smetimes.

no one gets that.

You know, we really do. So many people here are trying to be helpful. What you have been through is awful. You have every right to be angry.

cumulus.james said:
no one gets that.

You're right. We can't ever fully understand what you've been through or what you are experiencing now, but we care.

I don't understand it. Denial is powerful. I find myself justifying it and returning the blame to myself.

I have to let it go if I am to move on. But I just can't lately.

I wonder why the fall out was so devistating for me?

I wonder if I am using this to cover up something else. A psychiatrist once told me that the brain looks for things to be depessed about to justify the depression.

cumulus.james said:
A psychiatrist once told me that the brain looks for things to be depessed about to justify the depression.

This sounds like he was talking about confirmation bias? Where we look for things to justify our worldview no matter what that worldview may be?

Latest posts

Back