following the trends to positiveness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viviana

Reaction score
so hey everyone

haven't been here, at least have not been active here

well i just think i need to say thanks to everyone who have given me a rep, because even though you don't know me and i feel like i did not make that much impression, your comment are so nice and i came back here just to look for hope. looking at them make feel ok, or i should say a lot better

well i came here being very lonely and got even more lonely after that, i am sorry to say. because i did not see a light, not even in some people successes, some of which made me jealous to tell the truth, and i start wondering if i am really a good person. and thought i deserve the pain and suffering i was going through.

my only wish was to hopefully meet someone at least online that i could hope to meet face to face soon. i did meet someone close enough but he disappear, left without a good bye. or get a kiss for new year, but it did not happen, i also wished to reconnect with the one i loved or thought i fell in love with. but apparently it was just a physical attraction because that wish did come true, i just don't know if it was a good thing or not. it really torment me. first i felt a sweet release, then i got my heart broken, cause he didn't feel the same, then come the start of a friendship, then it got lost somewhere. now i am wondering maybe it was better that i was oblivious of his feelings for me. but fantasizing about him was hurting so much. now i regret to have met him. huh

all i can do now is to be hopeful, not loose faith because i have a lot of signs pointing me to be hopeful, i have heard it in so many places, i guess i have to wait for my turn patiently....

so i came here idk, to get some input on those feelings, be grateful for you all, and release some stress by talking about it because i am too ashamed to tell this to any of the friends i have, and not complain because it will get me nowhere, and come to acceptance also. i need to stop associate others success to my mishap.....

Sorry to hear about you and that guy.

But its always good to know that if you loved once then there's a chance you'll love again. It happen which means it might happen again. Thats something to smile about. You'll meet someone, it'll just happen.

Ooh i gave you a rep, look at :p

There's nothing to be ashamed about anything, everybody feels this way at one time or another but it's just no one shares it. It's good to let it all out sometimes.

Even though i'm a stranger (well not literally strange just someone you don't know heh) i'll listen and and be there if you want someone to talk to.

Hope you feel better

- Timeless

Timeless said:
Sorry to hear about you and that guy.

But its always good to know that if you loved once then there's a chance you'll love again. It happen which means it might happen again. Thats something to smile about. You'll meet someone, it'll just happen.

Ooh i gave you a rep, look at :p

There's nothing to be ashamed about anything, everybody feels this way at one time or another but it's just no one shares it. It's good to let it all out sometimes.

Even though i'm a stranger (well not literally strange just someone you don't know heh) i'll listen and and be there if you want someone to talk to.

Hope you feel better

- Timeless

great i like this words of advice,

Latest posts

Back