Food Creations

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
Post your nom nom creations here!

Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Corn Flakes
------------------------------------------

Half a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Half a bowl of Corn Flakes
Milk

Mushroom Quiche - click for recipe on my food page

quiche.jpg

ANYTHING WITH RHUBARB!!!!!! Rhubarb is the best food item in the world!!!! It tentalizes my tastebuds!!!!!!

Last night's dinner: wild mushroom risotto with pancetta, cream, pecorino and fresh thyme.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Last night's dinner: wild mushroom risotto with pancetta, cream, pecorino and fresh thyme.

****! cheaptrick the iron chef! :p

heh, if I were on Iron Chef, I'd have to add sea urchin roe or something exotic. :)

Tonight's fun recipe to satisfy my cake craving, I tried the bake a cake in a mug in the microwave recipe. It was great because there's just the small amount of cake versus a huge two-layer cake that would be taunting me all week long.

I have a thing about chocolate and coconut together, so I adapted the basic recipe.

Chocolate Coconut Cake in a Mug

1 Coffee Mug (at leat 10 oz)
4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons vanilla soymilk (or regular milk)
3 tablespoons oil
4 tablespoons chocolate chips
1 tablespoon sweetened shredded coconut
Small splash of coconut extract

1. Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.
2. In a bowl, mix the milk, egg and oil thoroughly, then add to the mug.
3. Add the chocolate chips and coconut and vanilla, and mix again.
4. Put your mug on a saucer in the microwave and cook for 2 -3 minutes on High. Try 2 minutes first in case it dries out.
5. The cake may rise over the top of the mug if you're using a smaller mug, but don't worry. I used a large latte mug, and it didn't spill over.
6. Allow to cool a little before eating.

He was very tasty to the adults at the party. The kids thought he tasted weird. I made alternating layers of chocolate and banana cake, with banana buttercream between them. Maybe it wasn't appealing to the kids because I used real banana.

Today's lunch: Jicama, Mango and Avocado Salad with Lime-Agave Dressing. Very light, but tasty and satisfying.

jicamasalad.jpg

Greeting friend, from Gorov, lonely comrade in frigid Russia!

In Russia, we have potato. We have beet, and turnip. This is good, so everything is good!

Tonight, at supper in my glorious shack, I construct meal while thinking of lonely existence on freezing border of Siberia. I was inspire for thought by lonely howl of wind in distant fence of gulag work camp.

timber_detail.jpg

For glory of motherland, and strength to comrades, I present you...

BEETS AND TURNIP WITH POTATO

You say, but Gorov! This is mad, there is no meat! But I say FOOL! Meat is sacrificed for glory of ALL comrades, instead of greedy bourgeois capitalist pig. Sit and learn you fascist bastards!

FIRST YOU TAKE BEET. THEN POTATO.

Mash potato. MASH IT WELL, THE LUMP IS HATEFUL, LIKE PACK OF WILD BOAR. Then! Slice beet, and lay on top.

Now place Turnip in the middle. This must be eaten whole to prove worth as man. A strong jaw for the bite and chewing! NO BUTTER! BUTTER IS FOR BOURGEOIS AND CLOGS FAT AMERICAN ARTERY OF PIGGY UPPER CLASS. Remember on Tuesday to utilize salt ration on potato.

Now drink vodka. Drink hardy, comrade! Forget pain of daily existence and be merry!

Thank you for share dinner in Russia with Gorov. Lonely wind is not quite so lonely, now.

Latest posts

Back