FOOTBALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the first time n a 32-team competition all the 8 group winners have qualified for the last 8.
It's going to be Colombia vs Germany and Netherlands vs Belgium!
After that it will be Colombia vs Netherlands in the final!
Mark my words!
It's either that or a Brazil vs Argentina final :p

thelonegamer said:
Highly doubt but it's possible

Brazil v Argentina is the obvious one but both teams are struggling.

I don't mind who as long as the games are good.
USA v Belgium - best game I have seen for years !

I haven't been following the football because I don't like the game. I like chess. I was forced to play football at the age of 7 and the way I was treated put me off the game for life. Just thought I'd say, in case you wanted some company. Gonna get some more beers to keep me company till bed time

I know when Brazil scores because everyone in the neighborhood screams and light up fireworks.

thenameIwanthasgone said:
Ymir said:
I know when Brazil scores because everyone in the neighborhood screams and light up fireworks.

But why is that? It's just people kicking a ball!

Don't know. People like it.

And, by the way:

REST IN PEACE COLOMBIAAAAAAAAAAAA

(yes I want Brazil to win the world cup)

Ymir said:

Too bad Neymar is out. I like him a lot. I'm not a fan of Brazil, but I just enjoy watching him play. Same for Argentina. I don't like Argentina, either, (Mascherano is a jerk,) but I love watching Messi play.

Case said:
Ymir said:

Too bad Neymar is out. I like him a lot. I'm not a fan of Brazil, but I just enjoy watching him play. Same for Argentina. I don't like Argentina, either, (Mascherano is a jerk,) but I love watching Messi play.

better game (Argentina v Belgium) than last nights crap !

I think it's appropriate that the skies above Rio opened up to a rain shower. A Brazilian commentator for ESPN said "The gods are crying."

Latest posts

Back