For all you bacon-lovers

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
oreos.jpg
Omg Cavey needs to see these.  I will see if I can entice him on.

"The Hormel Black Label Breathable Bacon is a two-ply multi-fiber cloth face mask that's designed to "keep the delicious smell of bacon always wrapped around your nose and mouth." If bacon makes everything better, this is surely worth a shot."

nothing-here-well-rats.jpg

It is now eight commandments. For some reason they decided to get rid of the "Pay Taxes" one.

Dismembered body parts are not food…They are the butchered corpse of a once living, breathing, sentient being who died violently.

"If you think your taste buds are so incredibly important that their pleasure outweighs the entire life and suffering of an innocent being, I don’t even know how you can get offended when people question your morals."

“All animals have the same capacity for suffering, but how we see them differs and that determines what we’ll tolerate happening to them. In the western world, we feel it wrong to torture and eat cats and dogs, but perfectly acceptable to do the same to animals equally as sentient and capable of suffering. No beings who pride themselves on rationality can continue to support such behaviour.”- Twyla Francois

"The human appetite for animal flesh is a driving force behind virtually every major category of environmental damage now threatening the human future - deforestation, erosion, fresh water scarcity, air and water pollution, climate change, biodiversity loss, social injustice, the destabilization of communities and the spread of disease." -- The World Watch Institute

TheRealCallie said:

“Saying eating animals is “yummy” as a justification for killing them is pretty much the same argument as saying rape is okay since it feels good to the rapist. Civilized people require more than sensory pleasure to justify behaviors.”

“If you want to know where you would have stood on slavery before the Civil War, don’t look at where you stand on slavery today. Look at where you stand on animal rights.”― Paul Watson

“Flesh eating is simply immoral, as it involves the performance of an act, which is contrary to moral feeling: killing. By killing, man suppresses in himself, unnecessarily, the highest spiritual capacity, that of sympathy and pity towards living creatures like himself and by violating his own feelings becomes cruel.” — Count Leo Tolstoy

“150 years ago, they would’ve thought you were absurd if you advocated for the end of slavery. 100 years ago, they would’ve laughed at you for suggesting that women should have the right to vote. 50 years ago, they would’ve objected to the idea of African Americans receiving equal rights under the law. 25 years ago, they would’ve called you a pervert if you advocated for gay rights. They laugh at us now for suggesting that animal slavery be ended. Someday they won’t be laughing.” -  Gary Smith

funny-bacon2.jpg

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that bacon can improve any situation." Jen Rasmussen

"The world is split into two halves: the bacon, and the bacon eaters." Nick Offerman

"When you have bacon in your mouth, it doesn't matter who's president or anything. Every time I'm eating bacon I think, I could die right now, and I mean it. That's how good life is." Louis CK

"Bacon is so good by itself that to put it in any other food is an admission of failure. You're basically saying, I can't make this other food taste good, so I'll throw in bacon." Penn Jillette

Latest posts

Back