For Fantasy Geeks- Deathwing the Destroyer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
ss38_hires.jpg

One of my all-time favorite fantasy lore characters. Here's a long post about this wonderful character.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Deathwing#cite_note-interview-11

Naval_Fluff said:
The only thing I know is that he's from WoW...he does look pretty bad ass though. I want him.

He's freakin sweet! He's actually been around since the expansion for warcraft 2 which came out several years before WoW :) A lot of people don't know that Warcraft began with 3 very well developed and received games and 2 expansions before WoW came out. This is why WoW has been more successful than games that just start out as an MMO. WoW was built on an already established franchise.

Divinitywolf said:
The images do look pretty awesome

According to the story, many years ago Deathwing became so powerful that he brought the world to its knees. He had so much power that his body itself began to rip apart. He had to have goblins weld adamantium plates to his body just to keep it together.

You see how it looks like he has a huge jaw? That's actually a big adamantium plate in front of his lower jaw. You can see a row of teeth behind the jaw in this picture-

ss37_hires.jpg

Latest posts

Back