For The Ladies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJR

Reaction score
So it finally comes to this for me. Im not here for any encouragement, that time is past. Why do women treat me this way? Everytime I let one in it bites me. Everytime I start to think, maybe Im gonna be ok or things are going well, something happens to bring me back to reality. I have friends and I like them but Im empty. Im 27 now and I just want to have a family get married and have kids like everyone else. I want a women that I can imagine ten years in the future and still love her to pieces. I treat you just the way I should. The way the Ex boyfriends I have heard about never did. Just the way most of the women I have talked to claim to want. Everyday another lesson, everyday another failure. The meme forever alone really hits home because I am.
So I am finished with it all. Done trying and failing. Done listening to the people who say...stick it out it will get better or you just gotta keep trying! I have 2 fingers holding onto the cliff and Im ready to just let go and fall. I hope I do go to hell because I deserve to be there. Im selfish for wanting to be happy, selfish for expecting the smallest kindness, selfish for wanting to be treated like a human being.
I just wanted a reason. A reason to shave, a reason to be better, a reason to keep surviving a world that so clearly hates me. Oh dont worry Im not killing myself, if I had the balls to do that I would have been dead so many fruitless years ago. So I will endure and die alone in this world. Family isnt enough, friends arent enough. I see so much happiness around me it makes me want to vomit knowing I'll never have a part in it.
Thats all ladies, you have broken this man for good this time. All the kings horses and all the kings men couldnt put Tony's fractured life back together again.

I don't see a point in posting that here unless it was a woman here that has hurt you.

With that in mind I have nothing bad to say toward any woman/girl here so don't think it's that. :D

I also don't get these "giving up" threads that people post. Why pass out a memo? Whenever I've given up I do it silently and with as little trouble as possible. Doesn't make sense to me.

Meh, best of luck friend you'll turn around.

FunkyBuddha said:
I don't see a point in posting that here unless it was a woman here that has hurt you.

With that in mind I have nothing bad to say toward any woman/girl here so don't think it's that. :D

I also don't get these "giving up" threads that people post. Why pass out a memo? Whenever I've given up I do it silently and with as little trouble as possible. Doesn't make sense to me.

Meh, best of luck friend you'll turn around.

Last I checked I was using a forum for it's intended purpose. My view on women is from experience and now I believe every woman will pull the same crap. Nice to my face, claims to like me/want to be around me, then F***k me over.
The point of the post was really just a statement on my lack of understanding with women and their inability to assist me in understanding them better. I know not every woman is this way but to this point in my life I havent met one. If there are women who disagree they are welcome to defend themselves and their fellow females.

I agree with you for the most part, but I've seen the good too even when I thought it was hopeless and I'm not a very hopeful person to begin with. :p

Funny thing is, while women agree that some of them are like that I've never heard a good explanation for why.

Sometimes giving up is the best way to finish...

all ends are the start to new beginnings

Listen to yourself FB. This is a man who is obviously suffering from a senseless emotional pain. Yet that doesn't stop you from meeting him with your cunning wit and smug words, only followed by a self-righteous remark to debase his woes. I'm sorry, but that is one thing I don't see the point in posting here. At least have the decency to respect what he is going through if you cannot offer him any helpful advice. If it still makes no sense to you why people vent out on here, then please do continue to go silently about it, and I won't bother to argue with you.

IgnoredOne said:
What happened?

A lifetime of failure is what happened. I have always gotten on well with women, they find me charming, kind, and funny. I have seen so many pass before me, some destined to marry others just to leave. I have been that guy friend, you know the one that even the boyfriend(if applicable) isnt threatened by. Women are the only folks in this world that are spared my venom because the way I was brought up, even that one who ruined your life deserves respect and to be treated properly. I have been a boyfriend, a best friend, a lover but these things don't last. Started with my mother who taught me maybe the most valuble lesson of my life and that is, she will leave you. I for the most part keep these fears inside, not allowing it to affect my decisions, but in the end they always leave. Sometimes they let me know but usually, whether friendship or love, it dies over months. I just can't keep doing it. Can't keep getting raked over coals for some percieved failure. My soul is raw from the pain, and my mind is clouded with those old low self image thoughts. This is all I have to fight back with, my voice and my actions. My Voice says never again, and my actions will rebuild the walls I let her take down.

I say be even more proactive when it comes to women. :D

Being proactive will assist you in every social situation possible.

So you have HAD a girlfriend.... were given a chance.
Live and learn. From what little I know - women in their 20s are often still looking at their options, and you were probably just the flavour of the year, or whatever it was. I'm gross and therefore have no experience.

rdor said:
So you have HAD a girlfriend.... at least you had a chance
Live and learn. From what little I know - women in their 20s are often still looking at their options, and you were probably just the flavour of the year, or whatever it was. I'm gross and therefore have no experience.

That way of thought is gross, you I'm sure, are not.

well unless you are willing to turn gay, you'll have to continue to struggle for the pussy (as do I) :D

Those of you who havent had Girlfriends or had sex your missing nothing but pain. When she leaves she wont tell you why, when she goes she will rip your heart from your chest without apology. Cast out like a leper and nowhere to turn. Not even the thought of killing myself eases this pain. I pray you never know it. I pray that each and every one of you gets the happiness I have tried so hard to obtain. Cutting works sometimes but not enough, only a little deeper, only a little harder and it can all go away, but Im not naive enough to believe it. I'll die as alone as I am now, I only hope this world burns before I do. I want to see it fall. I am broken and there is nothing that will make it better. I am venting of course and seeing me type these words shows me how far away I really am. [/align]

Latest posts

Back