For the Love of my Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
Through fields of lillies with smiles and good feelings
I'll take your hand and run under the sunlight. You,
darling, are my heart's delight. I will fight for the
one who stole my heart and filled it with glee.

I'll fight 'till the sea passes beneath me, the breeze
of rushing air flowing by as I think of you and the
life you've infused into my core. I adore you, my love.
You are the sweetness inside my heart.

And as the sun sets and it becomes dark, I'll hold you
near and shed a tear of joy, for you have set me free.
The world will see us and wonder what it is we share,
for nothing else will compare. I'll see you there
soon after a few new moons and though time it will
take, make no mistake, for in my arms you shall be.

Jesse.....I had tears in my eyes from this one...You're another person who shows the world images of sensitive beauty and tenderness through your words. Some folks are artists with paint, clay, pencils and paper, wood and other mediums that can be hammered or twisted into shapes or knotted and sewn into a new form. Some folks are artists with merely their thoughts, feelings emotions and insights. In this area my friend, you're a master. Then to be able to covey that gift through their words is even more PRICELESS... You're special fella... very special.

I'm an artist with paint, but I look at people as art, not just how they look, that's usually the wrapping paper on what covers the REAL gift inside. I feel that our words are a gift we can give others, it's cost effective and can make real differences to those who read or hear them.

I thank you for the gift you gave me, that of an emotional, heartfelt tear. It'll make my whole day better and sweeter and every stroke of paint I lay on my own canvas today will carry a piece of this beautiful poem into it, and so the person who gets my painting also gets a piece of you.... I love to imagine that we pass the best of each other, to still others in the simplest of ways....

Nina, that really means a lot to me. :) It makes me feel good if I can impact someone like that. I can't even think of how to respond! Thank you for your kindness. :)

Jesse--
Just keep writing the pretty words for folks. Sweety! Everyone who shares their heart with words and really puts their feelings into it has a huge impact on their readers....I agree with Sanal too. maybe save all these pieces of work up and do something with them!

Oh I don't know about a book. :p My poems I just write down in about a minute or two. I don't actually put any time into them- not like what's needed for professional writing. If I can express how I feel and have people like it, that's good enough for me. :)

Now on the other hand, I do want to write a book one day, just not poetry. I've got most of the plot done on an epic fantasy series I'd like to write. :)

Latest posts

Back