Fortune Telling Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Walking along a narrow country road, with fields and a river by them, blue sky but a frost on the ground.

2. A cardboard box, about half a metre square and 20cm high. So quite weak, seeing as it's cardboard.

3. It's a pony. A cute light brown one with white patches.

4. I don't pick any.

5. Magic crystal.

6. A dog.

There is no way you can tell what a person's like from this, it's all random and just some fun. :)

1) Trees,hedges,field.
2) A cardboard box. Quite strong (for a cardboard box).
3) Black and white small horse.
4) I don't pick any flowers. If I did I would pick one.
5) Magic crystal.
6) Friendly cat.

1. A dirt road,bordered by silver birch trees,and bluebells,beneath them,can see the sky and horizon.

2.A small wooden musical box.

3.Appaloosa

4.None.

5.House.

6.Unicorn

My results were very contradictory. Like star signs, which are complete nonsense, people will only look at the parts that fit them and ignore the rest. The overall summary at the end fitted me quite well - But it could have fitted almost everyone if I'm honest. Oh well, just a bit of fun, I know. :)

Zackarydoo said:
My results were very contradictory. Like star signs, which are complete nonsense, people will only look at the parts that fit them and ignore the rest. The overall summary at the end fitted me quite well - But it could have fitted almost everyone if I'm honest. Oh well, just a bit of fun, I know. :)

It was meant to be Fun.. :) It is nothing about star signs.. I don't believe in start signs either.. This Just how your brain works.. it is total Psychology.. And it is all for fun.. if u enjoyed it then that is all what matters.. :) :D

1. I walk along a deserted railroad, in a desert, nothing but sand.
2. A wooden trunk.
3. A black wild horse.
4. I don't pick any flowers.
5. The knife.
6. A sad-looking wolf.

Results edit: I think it got 66.6% correct.

1. You are walking along a road, what do you see? what kind of road are you walking along?

This is an asphalt road. I see trees, and a steep embankment protected by a guard rail, trailing down into a small ravine at the bottom of which is a stream. I see lots of hardwood trees, and a small farmhouse perched precariously next to the road, elevated up from the bottom of the ravine. The road is on a curve, and the house is on the side of the curve. I feel unsafe as if a car could hit me.

2. At one point on the road you see a box, what kind of box do you see[mention the size and the strength]?

the box is a cardboard box that has paper tape on it, not plastic tape but thick paper masking tape. It is closed. And light when I pick it up. It has something rolling around inside it.

3. As you pass the box you see a horse, what kind of horse do you imagine?

I see a white horse, with large brown areas on it. The head is white and it is bent down, eating at the grass. I have crossed over the stream that had gone through the ravine at this point.

4. As you pass the horse you see a huge garden with so many flowers, do you pick any flowers? If so, how many would you pick?

I would pick two flowers and these flowers are red daisies with a yellow center.

5. Then as you come by walking you get lost in a forest there you feel something is haunting that place, you want to escape the place, you are given a magic crystal, a knife and a house. Which will you use to escape the place?

A knife. I'd also try to talk myself out of my fears.

6. As you escape the forest you come across a clearing and you see an animal, what animal will you see?

a deer staring at me because I've startled it from eating. There may be a fawn with it, or other deer further in the forest also staring at me.

SophiaGrace said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:
greenapple271 said:
Thank you, Nuzzy Nuz for your reading. I find it to be about 50% accurate.

Welcome and thank you too.. :)

Haven't gotten my fortune told yet. :/

I did send you.. sorry i was really feeling sick.. i am very sorry I got to you late.. did not mean to keep you waiting.. :( I couldn't even open my eyes until today.. they were hurting so much + had a fever and had to spend my time in bed..

1. You are walking along a road, what do you see? (ex: there are tress, houses, places..etc) what kind of road are you walking along? (ex: highway, carpet road, gravel road...)

I am walking along a trail, in a forest, the trail leads up a steep slope, there are lots of fallen leaves & branches strewn across the pathway. I am familiar with this trail, it leads me to a very special place.

2. At one point on the road you see a box, what kind of box do you see[mention the size and the strength]? (ex:metal large box, small wooden box....)

The box floats in midair, it spins violently, the box is big enough to hold a person inside(is there a person inside?), it is made of some some fuliginous material.

3. As you pass the box you see a horse, what kind of horse do you imagine? (ex: strong stallion, smart brown horse....)

Brightly multi-coloured unicorn-sea-horse wearing a top hat & tails.

4. As you pass the horse you see a huge garden with so many flowers, do you pick any flowers? If so, how many would you pick?

Armfulls, as many as I can carry, the flowers smell delightful.

5. Then as you come by walking you get lost in a forest there you feel something is haunting that place, you want to escape the place, you are given a magic crystal, a knife and a house. Which will you use to escape the place? [ps: whichever you chose, there is always a way out of the haunting place]

I choose to utilise the magic of the crystal.

6. As you escape the forest you come across a clearing and you see an animal, what animal will you see? (ex: cute bunny, fierce tiger..)

I see a phoenix.

Alma lost her spoon said:
The box floats in midair, it spins violently, the box is big enough to hold a person inside(is there a person inside?), it is made of some some fuliginous material.

What you've got there is a dirty box.

1. I’m walking down a gravel road lined with dust burdened weeds that conceal the parched ditches. The weeds are confined by barbed wire fence lines with pastures lying beyond.
2. I see a plain unpainted metal mail box of normal size with numbers on its side.
3. I see a feisty shetland pony.
4. I don’t pick any flowers.
5. I’ll use the knife to escape.
6. I see a wary coyote.

This sounds neat!

1. Walking on a dirt road, i see large cacti, sand, and telephone poles

2. I see a damp brown cardboard box, pretty flimsy, average size, about a foot wide, 6 inches deep

3. I see a huge black stallion with a few white spots

4. I wouldnt pick any flowers but id touch a lot of them and inspect them as i walk past

5. Magic crystal, obviously

6. i see a cute little goat with big ears!

Latest posts

Back