Forum Enemies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pezza said:
Ak5 said:
Yes sweetheart I'm sorry. Those "business" trips to Paris were really something else. :(

And, what Pezza and I had was only temporary, but he just keeps asking for more!

I'm the one asking for more!!?

Your dirty PMs suggest otherwise...

My dirty PMs? The only dirty PMs I send are addressed to LoneKiller....oops.

(I better edit that out before Mikey and Pezza read it :p).

Ak5 said:
Pezza said:
Ak5 said:
Yes sweetheart I'm sorry. Those "business" trips to Paris were really something else. :(

And, what Pezza and I had was only temporary, but he just keeps asking for more!

I'm the one asking for more!!?

Your dirty PMs suggest otherwise...

My dirty PMs? The only dirty PMs I send are addressed to LoneKiller....oops.

(I better edit that out before Mikey and Pezza read it :p).
I thought that we agreed we wouldn't break the news to Mikey and Pezza until the time was right. I don't know who you are anymore. You don't love me!

Oh honeysuckle. I hope moderator Sci-Fi doesn't read this thread. Or else, he'll get pissed at me for cheating on him with you guys!

can someone tell me if I've made it onto anyone black list yet?
or what I need to do to get there?

MadMonkè said:
can someone tell me if I've made it onto anyone black list yet?
or what I need to do to get there?

Any time someone pisses me off repeatedly, i end up trying to ignore them in order to restrain myselfl from being affected by them and responding back to them, and then creating a flame war. IT's not about the other person. It's about controlling my response and my emotions to an extent that I can contain them instead of lashing out.

For me, you have to spout misogynistic stuff. This will piss me off.

Or you can be totally uncompassionate towards those that are depressed and lonely. This will make me hate you like nothing else will. I will hate your ass to the end of the world and back for this.

Or you can be so totally and completely emotionally taxing that I just can't deal with you anymore. I won't hate you. I won't get pissed off. I just wont be able to deal anymore.

Or you can spout, off the wall misandrist stuff. That stuff will confuse me enough that i'll not even look at your posts.

Or you can repeatedly post pictures of women in bikinis. It'll make me go ..."wtf?"

Or you can post a million pictures of yourself on the faces thread, and anywhere else you can. By doing this you will lose my respect.

All of these things will earn you my black list for various reasons but mostly due to an extreme emotional response of mine.

Latest posts

Back