forum shyness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeremi said:
When I do try to come up with something of my own, it can take me an hour just to write a few lines. I got too much of an perfectionist in me, and it can be pretty annoying sometimes

I'm just like that too, and I will preview my post again and again until I'm happy with it. Think I inherited it from my dad, **** his perfectionist ways lol

*previews post* :p

I am always apprehensive on forums because I say the wrong thing and then they threaten to ban me. I think that people on forums hate me, so I don't want to post.

I feel uncomfortable posting a lot of the time because I don't feel qualified to give people advice most of the time, and I don't want to just be moaning every time I post on here. I wish I were more useful but it's hard.

helen said:
I feel uncomfortable posting a lot of the time because I don't feel qualified to give people advice most of the time, and I don't want to just be moaning every time I post on here. I wish I were more useful but it's hard.

I know what you mean, I rarely give advice unless I have experienced something that they are talking about, always nervous that they will get angry and say something like that is terrible advice! lol

But that's what this place is for letting out whatever your feeling, and if it means moaning then sure feel free to moan all you want, it feels good to get things out

NeverMore said:
helen said:

I know what you mean, I rarely give advice unless I have experienced something that they are talking about, always nervous that they will get angry and say something like that is terrible advice! lol

But that's what this place is for letting out whatever your feeling, and if it means moaning then sure feel free to moan all you want, it feels good to get things out

Absolutely, Nevernmore is right. Helen, you moan, rant and shout all you wont. This is what makes this place different. No one here we critersize you for it. You well probably fined ppl sympathize.

As for the advice thing. Well no one can give good advice all the time. If you see something you relate to then give a short post about it if you like.

I suppose nevermore goes for the quality as opposed to the quantity ;)

Latest posts

Back