Forum update (and my saying on the chatroom/new forums further down)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjarne

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry that I have so little around ! I just have so little time :-( (got a full-time job and too many websites to manage :/ )

There was a security update for the myBB forum software that the site runs on. I have applied it to the site.

Bjarne

edit: in case someone is wondering about who I am (since I've been on so rarely), I'm the original creater of this site - I own the domain and have full server access. And I have been (and am still doing) heavy promotion of this site in the popular "I am lonely" topic on moviecodec.com.

Who are you? lol Just kidding. Good to see you here :)

Every thing is good BTW :D

I was kind of surprised to see the big message about the chat room thingie after logging in. But I suppose it's my own fault -- not having been around too much.

Anyways, my opinion on the chatroom thing:

*The big message box about it is way to big, provide less text and maybe just link to a thread that has the additional information.

*This site is primarily a forum site, keep that in mind when trying to "push" other things. Mind you I dont mind a chat, but rather we should implement something within the site (ie. the chatroom used can actually quite easily be inbedded within a page on alonelylife, ie. http://www.alonelylife.com/chat.html )

About the site layout/forums:

I think it looks great :)

Latest posts

Back