Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
*Gives mink another friendly punch to make up for the one that was lost*

What? I missed a ping pong club discussion? Oh the SHAME!

WTF!?!? Where'd it go?
Ok, Lost in the Oilfield, you can have a bear van and a panda suit.
And of course I'm good for a red bull machine! And ping pong and pool, speaking of, have any of you ever played invisible ping pong? It's pretty fun. You sit across a table from someone with and invisible paddle and make the pop noise with your mouth and hit the invisible ball back and forth... it bugs the honeysuckle out of some people though. lol. But we can have a real table with real paddles and a ball and everything. In fact, I challenge NeverMore to a match! and good luck at your tournament dude, but you only have to be sneaky when you're hugging you know.
But this is odd, where'd the stuff go? Grrr. I sent a few folks pms too and now I don't know if they went. Safari kept quitting. Stupid computer. Stupid lost posts. >_<

*gives everyone a BIG HUG and also another BIG HUG over the internet because I sent pms and I don't know which ones didn't go through and because some hugs where lost from this thread*

I had a hugless day today and I really must say I don't feel as perky as the last two days where there were hugs to be had.

NeverMore said:
*Drops down from rafters and SNEAK HUGS: Qui, Diamond Dancer, Mink and Jeremi*

Haha, when you least expected it!

*Scurries back into same shadowy corner as last time*
*Gives Nevermore the hug back that was lost lol* :D

diamond-dancer said:
*Gives mink another friendly punch to make up for the one that was lost*
*friendly punches back at dd (again lol)* :D
An addition to my punch club :)

*Drives up in panda van and jumps out with panda suit on*

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

*Downs two red bull and squashes the honeysuckle out of everyone with bear hugs then jumps in van, smokes tires, and tears off down the road*

Qui said:
WTF!?!? Where'd it go?
Ok, Lost in the Oilfield, you can have a bear van and a panda suit.
And of course I'm good for a red bull machine! And ping pong and pool, speaking of, have any of you ever played invisible ping pong? It's pretty fun. You sit across a table from someone with and invisible paddle and make the pop noise with your mouth and hit the invisible ball back and forth... it bugs the honeysuckle out of some people though. lol. But we can have a real table with real paddles and a ball and everything. In fact, I challenge NeverMore to a match! and good luck at your tournament dude, but you only have to be sneaky when you're hugging you know.
But this is odd, where'd the stuff go? Grrr. I sent a few folks pms too and now I don't know if they went. Safari kept quitting. Stupid computer. Stupid lost posts. >_<

*gives everyone a BIG HUG and also another BIG HUG over the internet because I sent pms and I don't know which ones didn't go through and because some hugs where lost from this thread*

O good it's nice to know I don't have to live in those shadows anymore, It was dark in there and quite chilly:p

You are SO on in that ping pong match Qui, I suspect I could use the practice, anyways, I'll serve first:

Commentator( cause we have one of them to:D):Nevermore,with ball in hand, clubs it with all he's got for a perfect serve!

Lost in the Oilfield said:
*Drives up in panda van and jumps out with panda suit on*

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

*Downs two red bull and squashes the honeysuckle out of everyone with bear hugs then jumps in van, smokes tires, and tears off down the road*

And that's what panda suits were made for:)

NeverMore said:
You are SO on in that ping pong match Qui, I suspect I could use the practice, anyways, I'll serve first:

Commentator( cause we have one of them to:D):Nevermore,with ball in hand, clubs it with all he's got for a perfect serve!

Commentator: Qui quickly downs a red bull and flails wildly to return NeverMore's perfect serve. And... it's in! Qui managed to return the serve while chugging red bull, talking to her aunt on the phone and watching some crap anime! What a lucky shot!
lol. I'm not great at ping pong, but let me put on my lucky roller blades and no serve shall escape me! Ouch, last time I played in roller blades I had bruises for weeks.

Speaking of bruises, that was some sort of crazy hug there, Lost. *BIG HUGS Lost*

diamond-dancer said:
I had a hugless day today and I really must say I don't feel as perky as the last two days where there were hugs to be had.

I'm sorry, I had a hugless day yesterday too. :( *hugs dd over the internet*
to make up for that, I think I'll *BIG HUGS everyone over the internet* lol.

Well you have all most likely seen this, but I think that it belongs on this thread. It started in Sydney and has had over 20 million hits now.

Thank you Blue Sky! That is a great vid and a great idea! It deffs belongs here. *hugs everyone over the internet*

I really care about my friends and try and treat them like the close friends that they are, but they never call me and ussally just treat me like an aquanitance

and it's really starting to piss me off

evanescencefan91 said:
I really care about my friends and try and treat them like the close friends that they are, but they never call me and ussally just treat me like an aquanitance

and it's really starting to piss me off

I'm sorry. That sucks. I've had friends like that in the past. Unfortunately we are no longer friends or aquaintances, but that was a choice that I made. I hope things work out better for you.
*BIG HUGS evanescencefan91 over the internet*

AngryLoner said:
sigh.... I have no friends :(

I could really use a hug right now

Well AngryLoner, you've got a friend now.
*BIG HUGS AngryLoner over the internet*
If you don't mind, I'll be your friend. :)

Qui said:
AngryLoner said:
sigh.... I have no friends :(

I could really use a hug right now

Well AngryLoner, you've got a friend now.
*BIG HUGS AngryLoner over the internet*
If you don't mind, I'll be your friend. :)

awww thanks :)

*hugs qui back*

*NeverMore descends from shadowy rafters and sneak hugs: Angry loner because it does suck to have no friends:( and hugs evanescencefan91 because it also sucks when friendships are ignored by one of the friends:(....:(....:(. And hurries back to ping pong table after noticing that Qui amazingly returned his perfect serve*

Commentator: It seems like this ball is taking forever to reach the other side of the table, Qui must have really put some physics bending spin on the ball, hmmm quite interesting, let's see how it plays out shall we? Now it appears that NeverMore is done his sneak huggings for the time being and is rushing back to the table paddle in hand. He seems to have a puzzled look on his face as he notices that the ball is still suspended in mid air right above the net and there was no real reason to hurry here after all. Now he's getting quite the running start and it appears he will try to spike the ball before it even gets to his side. It's going to be quite the powerful spike, as he is now running very fast... OH BUT WHAT'S THIS? It seems that NeverMore has tripped mid sprint and slammed his head into the side of the table knocking himself unconscious. Wow what a shocking turn of events, but luckily for him his paddle flew out of his hands actually hitting the ball before his impact with the table. As NeverMore lays unconscious, and the ball slowly moves to the other side of the table how will this match progress?

reads above post

haha

and thanks for the hug ya

*hugs back qui and nevermore*

today i heard 2 evanescence songs on the radio it made me happy. I reall hope that the band will be remebered and years from now they will still be playing the songs on the radio

*runs to class, but wants to stay to listen to this cool song*

peace

XD

*hugs everyone*

Comentator: With NeverMore still unconscious on the floor, Qui seems to have the upper hand. But what's this? Qui is asleep on her feet! It seems that red bull did her no good, and with neither competitor is conscious who knows how will this pan out. But wait... just as it seemed as though NeverMore would score a point, Qui lashes out in her sleep and slams the ball back across the net. What a brilliant save! But what will NeverMore do now?

*Sneak hugs everyone (sub consciously, see you didn't expect it did you?)*

Commentator:Just now it looks like NeverMore is coming to his senses but he is struggling to even stand let alone play ping pong... He is gripping the massive bump on his head with one hand and his other hand appears to be flipping open his cell phone and calling someone, I wonder what his plan here is, he seems to be done talking to whoever he called and is just going to sit down by the side lines, he seems to be waiting for something. Well I tell you we've never seen such..... Now who's this entering the ping pong area? Is that.... Yes, it is indeed Ed Reed from the Baltimore Ravens, what's he doing here? He seems extremely angry, probably about his team's extremely close lost to the undefeated Patriots last night, he seems to be having an argument with one of the security personnel it seems they won't let him in, hmmmm, that's Bill from the security personnel I've had drinks with him one night he's a great guy and he....O GOD ED REED JUST RIPPED BILL IN HALF, O GOD, AHHH, THAT'S TERRIBLE!! All the other security personnel are running for their lives as Ed Reed makes his way to the ping pong table, HE IS SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF, NeverMore seems to be scolding Ed Reed now as he hands him his paddle, but Ed Reed does not appear to be happy about this either and looks like he'll make NeverMore victim #2. Yep, just as I thought Ed Reed just backhanded NeverMore into the stands, and he appears to be unconscious again. Now Ed Reed with paddle in hand faces the ping pong table and smashes the ball with all his force. What will Qui do, will she run away or continue the match vs. this massive behemoth?

*BIG HUGS to all*

Commentator: With a casual backhand a fully awake Qui returns the ball. But, oh what's this? Qui has jacked NeverMore's cell phone and is using it to make a long distance phone call! Could she also be calling for backup? But OH MY GOD IT'S CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!

Yeah, what now.

Latest posts

Back