Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
Commentator: With Chuck Norris taking up the game for Qui how in the world can Ed Reed hope to win, because as we all know, Chuck Norris has..... Wait what's this it looks like NeverMore is back on his feet and he looks angry...

NeverMore: QUI HOW COULD YOU USE MY CELL PHONE TO MAKE A LONG DISTANCE CALL, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EXPENSIVE THAT WILL BE? NOW I'LL DESTROY YOU!! and Chuck Norris, yea him too, he'll also be destroyed... ED REED DESTROY CHUCK NORRIS, WUHAHAHAHA!!

Commentator: Well it looks like NeverMore is showing quite the evil side all of a sudden, but it does look like Ed Reed is listening to him, the paddle has been thrown down and his eyes have started to get strangely big, what's going on with him? It looks like he's.... No he wouldn't dare to try to do that here....Would he? He's charging his laser, dear God this entire place will be leveled if he fires his laser in here, what's he thinking, has he lost his mind?

Ed Reed: *Maniacal Laughter* IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!
Commentator: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Commentator: The building has collapsed I am running for my life I can't quite make out what's happening through the smoke..... But it looks like.... Chuck Norris has taken a direct Laser shot to the chest and is lying in agony in the rubble I can't tell where NeverMore is yet or Qui but I do see Ed Reed, it seems like part of the ceiling has fallen on top of him but he is still struggling to get out of the debris. Wait there's NeverMore he is unscathed and... He's calling someone.... Oh no not again, who could he possibly be calling now? Well folks it looks like this ping pong match has turned into war zone, where is Qui and what will she do now that Chuck Norris is clearly incapacitated I'll try to keep in range of the action but it seems like things are about to get even more dangerous....

Commentator: Still no sign of Qui... oh wait! Here she is, and it looks like she's brought more backup! It's... It's... oh my god it's Darth Vader!
april05266.gif

But there seems to be something wrong... they seem to be arguing about something!
f7f6a7745c746e0d8b3bc57a20d32cd4.jpg

get_the_fuck_out.jpg

Yes, it seems Darth Vader has returned to the Deathstar. But Qui does look pissed. She appears to be calling in someone else... who could it be now???
Oh my god it's Zinedine Zidane!
007c548b.jpg

And it would appear that... yes, Qui has sent him after Darth Vader!
OMFG!
Zidane.gif

And now it looks like he's after Ed Reed! Poor *******!
I think... I'm going to have to run away now... this has gone to far for a ping-pong announcer like me!
handstand.gif

For the love of god, no one with any sense would stick around to see how this pans out!

yup... pretty intense. but anyway, *hugs to anyone who wants one*

yeah... but at least you got some practice in for that tournament, NeverMore :)
It's today, isn't it? anyway, good luck :) :) :D :)

Yep the tournament was today I just got back from it, I lost in the first round 11-21...:(. O well it was right after my Spanish final and I was really stressed out and the sun was in my eyes and the planets weren't quite in the right alignment... Excuses, excuses I know I suck,:(

Hey it's cool. You can't always win at everything.
Besides, you were probably at least a little nervous that Chuck Norris, Darth Vader and Zinedine Zidane where going to show up again... don't lie you know you were. lol. Well was it fun? Because that's what matters. At least, that's what I think after like 7 or so years competing with my horse. So I hope you had fun losing :p
*hugs NeverMore because he got pwned at the ping pong competition*
*hugs anyone who bothered to sit through our ping pong match here*

O I did have fun losing, everyone was pretty cool there, those guys(and girls) were crazy good,lol. At least it gives me a goal, to get better and beat them all. I wasn't so worried about Darth Vader I'm pretty sure Zinedine Zidane killed him when he blew up the death star....Yea, he's toast and I'm pretty sure Chuck Norris is still nursing his laser wound using his fist that's concealed under his beard:p

Ed Reed on the other hand... I don't think he got the memo that the "match" was over, who knows what he's up to......*Glances over shoulder*, yea gotta watch out for that guy...

I actually knew someone who rode horses in competitions and stuff they really seemed to enjoy it, I've never rode a horse before but I have rode a sheep,lol, (I grew up on a farm), anyways I hope people start coming back for free hugs, it seems like this thread lost it's original purpose temporarily:(

That's cool.
You rode a sheep? Lol, once I rode a goat. It scraped me off on the fence. ouch.
Yeah, it would be cool if people did come back... I kinda hijacked my own thread, huh? lol. It was fun.

Qui, I need a hug! I'm hungover and everything is hurting. You know, that goes for everyone...send me some internet hugs...aching from last night...girl needs a hug...fading fast...

We need 6 hugs STAT!

*hug*
*hug*
*hug*
*hug*
*hug*
*hug*

Phew, I think she's stabilizing, just stay away from bright lights and loud noises and you should be fine:)

Haha Chuck... did I hear Chuck Norris?
How many people do you know that can do martial arts in denims and a beard??? :p

"Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head."

attachment.php

Thanks for hugs. And LOST you were supposed to be giving me hugs to help me recover from my hangover. Instead you send beatings from Chuck?

Colette said:
Thanks for hugs. And LOST you were supposed to be giving me hugs to help me recover from my hangover. Instead you send beatings from Chuck?

It's just his way of being affectionate.

Colette said:

Chuck will kick the honeysuckle out of your hangover... or just give you something to laugh at to make you all better XD

Colette said:
Qui, I need a hug! I'm hungover and everything is hurting. You know, that goes for everyone...send me some internet hugs...aching from last night...girl needs a hug...fading fast...

*hugs Colette over internet*
Hey that's what we're here for :)
hope you feel better.

Bleah, I've always though people who didn't do stuff because they had a sore back where wimps but, oh boy I'm going to embarrass myself, you're all going to get a good laugh out of this, I pulled a muscle in my back and am now practically a cripple. The funny part; I pulled it putting on deodorant in a winter coat. lol. Ouch. It has not once stopped hurting for five days now. Moral of the story: don't try to put on deodorant while wearing a winter coat. Unless you are one hell of a contortionist.
The crummy thing is that I need a hug but my back hurts too much to get one. >_< gah.

I'll give you a bear hug in my panda suit and squeeze the pulled muscle back into good condition.

And I'll give ya a panda hug for your hangover Collette.

And a panda hug for Diamond for sticking up for me.

And I'll hug my panda van cause it looks like a monster panda.

There I got my hugs all covered now I think :p

Lost in the Oilfield said:
I'll give you a bear hug in my panda suit and squeeze the pulled muscle back into good condition.

And I'll give ya a panda hug for your hangover Collette.

And a panda hug for Diamond for sticking up for me.

And I'll hug my panda van cause it looks like a monster panda.

There I got my hugs all covered now I think :p

Thank-you Sexual Harassment Panda!

hahaha... pandas need loving too :p
Besides, its too hard to sexual harass anybody in a giant panda suit anyway...
limited visibility and probably 60-80 pounds of faux-fur and stuffing would probably prevent me from copping a feel xD
Plus, I'd probably just get knocked on my back and be stuck like that unable to get up again and vulnerable to attacks by everyone all whacked out on red bull and armed with ping pong paddles and balls, bamboo spears and rubber chickens.

Qui said:
The funny part; I pulled it putting on deodorant in a winter coat.

A girl after my own heart.

Plus, I'd probably just get knocked on my back and be stuck like that unable to get up again and vulnerable to attacks by everyone all whacked out on red bull and armed with ping pong paddles and balls, bamboo spears and rubber chickens.

Nah. We would just roll you down a hill and watch you tumble.

hahaha... pandas need loving too :p
Besides, its too hard to sexual harass anybody in a giant panda suit anyway...
limited visibility and probably 60-80 pounds of faux-fur and stuffing would probably prevent me from copping a feel xD

You seem to have thought all that out pretty well... maybe too well *grips ping pong paddle forcefully*:p

O sexual harassment panda I couldn't find you on youtube all I could find was the little song he sung on that one episode of south park,lol:

Latest posts

Back