Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
NeverMore said:
Lost in the Oilfield said:
hahaha... pandas need loving too :p
Besides, its too hard to sexual harass anybody in a giant panda suit anyway...
limited visibility and probably 60-80 pounds of faux-fur and stuffing would probably prevent me from copping a feel xD
Plus, I'd probably just get knocked on my back and be stuck like that unable to get up again and vulnerable to attacks by everyone all whacked out on red bull and armed with ping pong paddles and balls, bamboo spears and rubber chickens.

You seem to have thought all that out pretty well... maybe too well *grips ping pong paddle forcefully*:p

O sexual harassment panda I couldn't find you on youtube all I could find was the little song he sung on that one episode of south park,lol:

LoL... yeah that'd be the right panda :p
Diamond mentioned it one time whn I mentioned pandas... that clip is hilarious.

I'm feeling hug deprived! I need victims, er, uh, sad and lonely folk to hug!
Yeah, hugs are still free to anyone who wants to post here!
Share what's bothering you, or just say hi, and you get a free hug :) :) :D :)
So don't be shy. I won't bite :p

I did? oh, yeah, I did. But I'm back now :)
*hugs diamond-dancer over the internet*

I heard there was some free hugs going round this way?? lol

*Jumps on Qui and hugs her* :p:p

*Sneak hugs:Qui, Bluey,Diamond dancer,Lost in the Oilfield,Colette*

O yes I still can be sneaky! and pretend I also added something interesting to the conversation, thx:p

NeverMore said:

O yes I still can be sneaky! and pretend I also added something interesting to the conversation, thx:p

Yay, he's back..... *hugs*

diamond-dancer said:
NeverMore said:

He left? Did Qui and Nevermore run off together? *Colette starts the rumor mill going.*

Colette said:
diamond-dancer said:
NeverMore said:

He left? Did Qui and Nevermore run off together? *Colette starts the rumor mill going.*

!
What's this!?! I did what!?! With who!?! When did this happen!?! Was I drunk???
lol.
Nah, his computer was on fire so he was off getting a new one.
I was studying and having a mental breakdown.
but things are looking a little more stable now.
*BIG HUGS Lost, Colette, bluey, NeverMore, and diamond-dancer*

Yeas my monitor caught fire so to say, just a lot of sparks and smoke and I scrambled to turn it off quickly,lucky I was there or the whole thing would have burned up like tinder! Since that was also the day I ran out of food and money for food as well, the last week was all about survival for me. Eventually it got so bad that I was living off of two pilfered snack bars that tasted like cinnamon flavored crap rolled with cardboard... I intend to pay back the store I stole them from by the way:rolleyes:, I'm really glad that week is over and I finally have food to eat again:D

NeverMore said:
Yeas my monitor caught fire so to say, just a lot of sparks and smoke and I scrambled to turn it off quickly,lucky I was there or the whole thing would have burned up like tinder! Since that was also the day I ran out of food and money for food as well, the last week was all about survival for me. Eventually it got so bad that I was living off of two pilfered snack bars that tasted like cinnamon flavored crap rolled with cardboard... I intend to pay back the store I stole them from by the way:rolleyes:, I'm really glad that week is over and I finally have food to eat again:D

Are you a student or like me and hate cooking? I live off of cheese, bread, jam, fruit and coffee. Sometimes I mooch meals off of people I'm visiting or my mom. :D And just so you know, I'm too old to be doing that.

Haha I'm such a bad cook. I lit a freezer pizza on fire taking it out of the oven. I tried to take it out and it flipped upside down on the heater wire things in the bottom of the oven. lol. We're talking like big old flames, a foot tall at least in the oven. My mom was so mad, but even she couldn't help laughing :p
I would suggest pop tarts, but I've lit those on fire too... :/
But anyway, I'm glad you've got foods to eats now, NeverMore.
No foods + no moneys = not a happy Qui.

And woww Colette, you have such a broad diet. A true food connoisseur. lol. but really, I'm just the same. Except for me it's campbells chicken noodle soup, french bread, and fried chicken from safeway. and chocolate, of course. But I live off of that 5 days a week.

and of course, since this is the free hugs thread after all,
*hugs Colette, NeverMore, and mimizu over the internet*

haha remind me if we ever have dinner that if your cooking it well be at your place lol How do you set pop tarts on fire LMAO.

*Hugs you all fro my computer* The screen is one of them flat things. The old sort would of been better to hug.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm safeway fried chicken is tasty... toss it in a pot with some spices and a can of whole tomatoes, add some sliced onions, diced chives, steam it a bit to let the spices sink in , soften the veggies, and tenderize the chicken, bake a couple potatoes in the microwave and you got yourself a half decent quick meal. Another great tip is to make Jamaican biscuits (I don't know if thats the real name... I have a friend that's half Jamaican that showed me how to make them, and says that's what they're called... This is super-cheap and easy:

1 bag of flour
1 bottle of veggie oil, olive oil, or leftover grease like bacon fat would give extra flavour...
And a pan or pot that has a lid, or that you can cover... or a deep fryer.

Basically, you take about two handfulls of flour and mix it with water till it's sort of pasty but not dripping like pancake mix... more like playdough... make a few of these.... as many as you'll want... they don't rot for some time... just put the pasty blobs into the pan, pot, or deep frier with the grease already preheated enough to sizzle. cook the blobs till they're golden... these may not sound all that good, but they are, especially for the starving student... I've lived off flour, tomato soup, rice and potatoes for months at a time without any butter, spices, or anything to make the food taste like anything but crap for the most part... sometimes I was lucky to have even that much and many times I only had one of those food options at a time tomato soup twice a day with nothing to spice it up gets old after three weeks straight... by the end of a month I would started to have a gag reflex kick in every time I looked at tomato soup... my body started rejecting it. The good thing with those staples is that when times are good you'll usually not go near them... then when times get rough at least your not totally down and out.

Bear hugs everyone I'm hungry now think I'll see if there's flour to make some of those biscuit things... haven't had them in years now.

That's it! We're all going to Lost's for chicken. The man's a cook.

And Qui, I am a food canoozer but I just don't cook. I prefer to sit down to an excellent meal that someone else has prepared. I'll do the dishes. :D

Colette said:
That's it! We're all going to Lost's for chicken. The man's a cook.

And Qui, I am a food canoozer but I just don't cook. I prefer to sit down to an excellent meal that someone else has prepared. I'll do the dishes. :D

You know it's funny because when I'm not being a college student, I work as a dish washer for a fancy restaurant, I'll do the dishes, I insist:D As long as Lito cooks some chicken and Jamaican biscuits that is!

I'm also a terrible cook, probably the stupidest thing I ever did was try to cook rice in a metal pot in the microwave... Yea turns out you shouldn't do that:p

bluey said:
How do you set pop tarts on fire LMAO.
well bluey, you asked, so here's how you light pop tarts on fire in the toaster:
1 turn the dial up all the way (on accident, of course)
2 take a really big bite out of the pop tart before you put it in. this way it's too short to pull out without barbeque tongs and has a tendancy to crumble.
3 put the pop tart in the toaster and forget about it until it has crumbled and fallen on to the burner in the bottom of the toaster. if you're really unlucky, you will see flames coming out of the toaster when you finally return :p

Lito said:
they don't rot for some time... just put the pasty blobs into the pan, pot, or deep frier with the grease
um, that sounds questionable Lost, but I'll try it some time.
Colette said:
I prefer to sit down to an excellent meal that someone else has prepared.
lol. I love to eat food that other people cook. my best friend's family owns a restaurant, he's a great cook but will never cook for me >_< so we always go out to eat. when we get together and cook we come up with things like leftover clam chowder and slightly stale french bread or freezer french fries and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

Nevermore said:
probably the stupidest thing I ever did was try to cook rice in a metal pot in the microwave... Yea turns out you shouldn't do that
woww, smart... did it start a fire? (I'm a bit of a pyromaniac arent I? lol)

anyway, food aside, this morning I wore my free hugs sweatshirt to a finals study meeting for my bio class, but when I was at the bus stop waiting to go home I gave a free hug to this guy, he told me about some problems he'd been having and honeysuckle in his life and I just sat and talked to him for like 20 minutes. It really made my day. Hugs really are amazing.
*hugs bluey, Lost, Colette and NeverMore*

Latest posts

Back