Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
Qui said:
bluey said:
How do you set pop tarts on fire LMAO.
well bluey, you asked, so here's how you light pop tarts on fire in the toaster:
1 turn the dial up all the way (on accident, of course)
2 take a really big bite out of the pop tart before you put it in. this way it's too short to pull out without barbeque tongs and has a tendancy to crumble.
3 put the pop tart in the toaster and forget about it until it has crumbled and fallen on to the burner in the bottom of the toaster. if you're really unlucky, you will see flames coming out of the toaster when you finally return :p

I truly missed you. :D

I think there are 2 types of hugs and kisses..those that u gotta do when you greet people. I hate them---cold and stiff, kisses hardly touch ur cheek, such a fake. And the sincere ones, warm and soft. My son's hugs make my day and my life, w/o them I'd turn into cold ice person...lol salt statue. bygagaga

e.m.e. said:
I think there are 2 tipes of hugs and kisses..those that u gotta do when you greet people. I hate them---cold and stiff. And the cencere ones, worm and soft. My son's hogs make my day and my life, w/o them I'd turn into cold ice person...lol salt statue. bygagaga

I love giving warm hugs and kisses to people I just met. Don't assume that they are all cold and impersonal.

*BIG WARM HUG to Colette and e.m.e. over the internet*
I hope you all have a nice day :) :) :)

Qui said:
bluey said:
well bluey, you asked, so here's how you light pop tarts on fire in the toaster:
2 take a really big bite out of the pop tart before you put it in. this way it's too short to pull out without barbeque tongs and has a tendancy to crumble.
3 put the pop tart in the toaster and forget about it until it has crumbled and fallen on to the burner in the bottom of the toaster. if you're really unlucky, you will see flames coming out of the toaster when you finally return :p

Lito said:
they don't rot for some time... just put the pasty blobs into the pan, pot, or deep frier with the grease
um, that sounds questionable Lost, but I'll try it some time.
Colette said:
I prefer to sit down to an excellent meal that someone else has prepared.
lol. I love to eat food that other people cook. my best friend's family owns a restaurant, he's a great cook but will never cook for me >_< so we always go out to eat. when we get together and cook we come up with things like leftover clam chowder and slightly stale french bread or freezer french fries and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

Nevermore said:
probably the stupidest thing I ever did was try to cook rice in a metal pot in the microwave... Yea turns out you shouldn't do that
woww, smart... did it start a fire? (I'm a bit of a pyromaniac arent I? lol)

anyway, food aside, this morning I wore my free hugs sweatshirt to a finals study meeting for my bio class, but when I was at the bus stop waiting to go home I gave a free hug to this guy, he told me about some problems he'd been having and honeysuckle in his life and I just sat and talked to him for like 20 minutes. It really made my day. Hugs really are amazing.
*hugs bluey, Lost, Colette and NeverMore*

It's settled then... I'll cook as long as you guys take care of cleaning :p

Oh Qui I did some research and found out I forgot to mention one of the ingredients... a dash of baking powder... also I found out what it really is called... bannock bread.

Oh and here is a link that gives ways to spice up your bannock a bit too :)

http://www.pioneerthinking.com/bannock.html

hugginscp.gif

Lost in the Oilfield said:
anyway, food aside, this morning I wore my free hugs sweatshirt to a finals study meeting for my bio class, but when I was at the bus stop waiting to go home I gave a free hug to this guy, he told me about some problems he'd been having and honeysuckle in his life and I just sat and talked to him for like 20 minutes. It really made my day. Hugs really are amazing.

That was so sweet.

LIO, poor thing. Stuck traveling with two Che`-loving, non-cooking females. I have no problem cleaning but Qui is going to have to do the laundry. Can't stand laundry. I'd rather watch paint dry.

Qui said:
bluey said:

Can I ask? Was you drunk when you did that L00L You really are no cook I Guss :p:p:p:p:p

Nevermore said:
*hugs bluey, Lost, Colette and NeverMore*

Right back at ye :D

Colette said:

That was so sweet.
It was amazing. He just had some stuff to get off his chest and after he told me about it and we talked for a while it he seemed to me as if he were 5 years younger and so much more cheerful. It astounds me that something so simple as just listening to someone's problems can make them feel so much better. But then, I suppose all people really need is for someone to care every now and then.

Colette said:

LIO, poor thing. Stuck traveling with two Che`-loving, non-cooking females. I have no problem cleaning but Qui is going to have to do the laundry. Can't stand laundry. I'd rather watch paint dry.

Noooo!!!!!!! I don't like laundry! I have worn these same pants prolly 5 times since I washed them last! aw all right... I suppose I could, but don't yell at me if your clothes are wrinkly! I do not fold laundry!

bluey said:
Can I ask? Was you drunk when you did that L00L You really are no cook I Guss :p:p:p:p:p

no... it was like 5:45 in the morning and I had snuck out the night before so I'd only gotten around 1 1/2 hours of sleep. And it was dark, I forgot where the light switch was. (I've lived in the same house for 12 years, don't ask how I forgot where the light switch was, I really don't know)

Ok, so that reminded me of something that happened at school today. Alright so I have history as the last class of the day, it's sooo easy and sooo boring but today we were just reviewing for the final but as soon as I say at my desk I desk I passed out sound asleep. Like, bam! I was sleeping. I never do that. Never.
I was resting my head on the desk. But then I was sort of half awake. Then the guy in front of me, he hit my head into the desk. Not hard, he was just making fun of me for sleeping in class. but it sort of hurt. I think I grumbled something, maybe flailed an arm at him. Whatever, I'm like that when I'm sleeping. But then he does it again, like twice. So like a minute later I sat up to yell at him, he wasn't there. I looked around sort of drowsy like and he and the girl who sits in front of him were both not even in the classroom. It was so weird, I don't even know what happened! Was it a dream? Was it real? I don't even know. ah, life is so strange!

*hugs to Lost in the Oilfield, Colette, and bluey over the internet*

Gah no one wants hugs anymore.
I feel so unneeded.
*hugs self*
I think I'm going to cry...

I could use a hug..... I've been out shopping at a really busy mall and I hate being in crowds, it makes me anxious, I was so flustered I didn't buy anything, despite being there for like 5 hours...I was Christmas shopping but the sad thing was I only had 4 people to shop for and they are all in my family, made me sad to realize I didn't have anyone to shop for this year.. Actually I did buy one thing, a squeaky toy for my dog, I hope he enjoys his Christmas gift. And the worst part was that I was there with my brother, and he's perfect at everything, so I had to listen to him talk about how great life was going for him in New York, and how many girls he's "been with" up there, and how many friends he's made and all the funny stories he's got, blah blah blah, makes me feel even more lonely. And to top it off, how am I not supposed to feel insecure when I'm walking next to him, his phone going off every couple seconds, and there's me just glancing at my phone occasionally trying to make it look like someone text me... It's sad, it's like trying to walk next to Superman, sure your there, but hey, it's Superman and he's like a million times better than you:(:(:(

*Attempts to sneak hug next poster*(wait that's not very sneaky...crap)

I'm sorry NeverMore :(
That sucks. *BIG HUG to NeverMore over the internet*
And... how about I pretend to be snuck up on, does that work?
Whoah! Where's that sneak hug come from??? :D

Oh NeverMore, Gives you a manly hug.

I have got a present for my sis, mum, dad and Nana. I also Burt one for my dog. well my mums dog that I always let out. But the dog had hes early has I could not what to give it to him. lol The dog has other stuff tho lol

What kinder dog you got NeverMore. also that would suck to have someone like a brother going on about how great life is. Don't let it get to you man. Just be your own person.

I have to hug 5 different people at least once every day. I know, right into the deep end.
nyc thinking:
...couple of harassment law suits are coming in....:D
just a joke

I think ita good idea

not here! this is the hugging thread!
but elsewhere, could happen. Is australia as big into lawsuits as america???

no. US especially big cities...like NY which is growing colder and crueler.
I used to listen to Eminem 10years ago, remember lyrics somth. like this:"I'll sue my guardian angel for harrassment"

e.m.e. said:
nyc thinking:
...couple of harassment law suits are coming in....:D
just a joke

I think ita good idea

Hah... well, so far so good as far as being sued goes.

My sister just shunned Christmas hugs from her boyfriend... he had to force her in the end. I want hugs... even if they are forced. :(

Latest posts

Back