Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
this is such a nice thread..

*hugs Qui n the rest of alonelylife people

*hugs Jales*
I know, a thread of hugs. great, isn't it?
*hugs next poster*

I just woke up and I already feel beaten down. ==_== plz hug me

mimizu said:
I just woke up and I already feel beaten down. ==_== plz hug me

*BIG HUGS mimizu over the internet*
I'm sorry you feel so crappy...
*BIG HUGS BIG HUGS BIG HUGS*
Hope you feel better :)

:D glad we could help
*BIG HUGS mimizu and the next poster*

I'd be doing some hugging bout now, but I'm sick and even though it's a virtual hug, I don't want to take any chances, dang strep throat:(

ick. I got that so many times as a kid :(
But I don't even think I can get it any more.
Either way, I'd rather that then the flu, or a cold. But that's just me.
*hugs NeverMore*

Strep throat sucks... I had it three times... first time I thought it was just a sore throat till it started spreading to my tongue... I got so bad that antiseptic spray didn't lessen the pain anymore, and I was getting weak from not eating because it was too painful... it hurt to swallow my own spit, and even breathing hurt by that point. I became feverish and had nightmares about little robots in my mouth cutting out the white spots that had appeared on my throat and the back of my tongue. Was pure misery. The other two times I knew exactly what I had, and went to a doctor immediately for some antibiotics. Got it three years in a row, and haven't had it in almost a decade now. I feel for ya... found popsicles and antiseptic spray helped relieved the pain a little bit.

I went to the doctor today because it isn't healthy to carry a fever for 4 days apparently and they said I had a sinus infection and strep they gave me some antibiotics and I started taking them when I got home and threw up after 45 mins or so either because of the medicine or because I haden't eaten anything in a long time or maybe a mixture of both then I took a nap and now I feel a lot better, good enough to dole out hugs anyway:)

*Hugs: qui, lito, dd, and mimizu*

me i hug a lot!. it just depend who i hug.

but here in the forum, I'll hug everybody!

a BIG HUG to EVERYONE!

HMMMMMM *huggzzzz*:p:D:cool:

yeee!!! another hug friend!
*BIG HUGS for toxic-tears, NeverMore and Lost*

Just felt like coming in here..and give hugs to everyone :)
I need it, some need it, others may need it too.
So *hugs everyone*

mink said:
Just felt like coming in here..and give hugs to everyone :)
I need it, some need it, others may need it too.
So *hugs everyone*

yupppp yupppp.. huggggggzzzzzzz.. especially its cold.. winter places people!!!.. a double huggggggzzzzzz

Latest posts

Back