Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
Drake said:
one please :(

*nice big hug and a back pat*

this thread just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I like hugs. Hugs are nice.

I'm having a bad day because I went to the Jazz Festival in clearwater and as I was leaving this "women" and I kinda bumped into each other (be both were holding folding chairs) and she said something. I said sorry but ( since i talk low didn't think she heard it) and then started going up to her friends infront of me and said " no sorry but it needed to be said" and here i'm thinking she was ok ...
well the whole walk to my car she says " I don't know why your trying to walk fast - with yo big ass you shouldn't be any way might give yourself a hear attack" "ah so she's a white ***** ( because i was with my mother and father and my mother happens to be white ) no no she's a ***** out *****" and last but not least ... "i don't know where she think she going she probably drive somethin raggedy anyway".

She has now proved my reasoning to not go to places that creates large crowds because you don't know what things are going to go down and by who.

Yeah so that will screw up my days for nex week. Anyways , ( i give myself a hug )

Ok for real I need a hug again... just one more time... this has been bugging me for the longest. Sometime i feel like the person i'm with is only with me to show off that he's got a girl. I mean every where we go he has to touch my breast ( i mean dig in the shirt not just alittle squeeze on the tit ) or hold my hand, swing it and then puts it up high in the air and last but not least continously kisses me around crowded areas ( not just one peck but many and he wants them to be passionate but we've talked about that ). He really is kind hearted I'm just sooooooooooooo confused if its for the right reasons.

When we started out he had no job and no car with in a year and countless pushy discussion ( caused by me ) he obtained those things ... he even began loosing weight because he thought i would like him better ( that point i told him if he wanted but i like touching his tummy ) so he's improved and became a better person but i'm just scared that it's all been based on the "need to have a girlfriend" and not the need to be with me.

Please pray for me to just deal with this.

I need a hug today...thanks

Hey i really just came on here to post. My bf is the other room laying spead eagle on the bed. Somehow between the time I walked in his place and the time WWE ended he switched moods and all of a sudden got mad at me cause I was yelling at the tv. I get into the wwe well because he's into it so i thought he wouldn't mind it but appearently so I can't chime in when I want ... so he's pissed off at me for some reason wont speak to me now and I'm here in a dark apartment livingroom on the computer...why am i staying here? I have the option of just leaving...I don't know I'm trying to borrow time to see if maybe in an hour or two things will cool down and I can go back in there again. I mean what did i do so wrong? Yell at batista for not kicking some ones but hard enough...I am so lost do men have like these magical on and off switches that don't give women any warning when they've gone to the edge?

I need a hug today...i'm going to just slum around the threads though...please don't mind me i'm just needing to talk is all.

hm, sorry to hear that NakitaKita I fail to understand men too, luckily I don't have to be in relationships with them but I feel your pain

*hugs*

Find a way to test him to see if he really loves you or just the idea of having a girlfriend.

It sounds pretty stupid that he would get mad at you, but I'm not going to insult him because that would insult you indirectly for dating him lol.

Also is he in touch with his emotional side? There was a time when I was 12 and wanted a girl just to show off, but felt nothing for her. Then when I was 13 I fall in love for real and understood the real me from that point on.

If hes completely shallow then he doesn't love anyone but himself. If thats the case find a way to traumatize him lol

punisher said:
you should dump his ass, it sounds like you could get way better.

Yeah i've kinda got that feeling ... however he could say i'm not best girlfriend either and that he could get better ... I don't think someone would be able to deal with his mood swings like i do but who knows.

NakitaKita said:
punisher said:
you should dump his ass, it sounds like you could get way better.

Yeah i've kinda got that feeling ... however he could say i'm not best girlfriend either and that he could get better ... I don't think someone would be able to deal with his mood swings like i do but who knows.

He most probly cant get a better gf and you can find someone better who will respect you and love you.

<b> huggggggsssssss for everyone!!!!!</b> especially to nevermore, qui, sloth, tomuchnothing, and also tot he others i use to chat with.. :)

miss you guys, yet i don't know if somebody misses me too.. :(

toxic-tears said:
<b> huggggggsssssss for everyone!!!!!</b> especially to nevermore, qui, sloth, tomuchnothing, and also tot he others i use to chat with.. :)

Hey toxic tears! Long time no see, how ya been?

*hugs for TT and anyone else reading this*

toxic-tears said:

hey! how've you been?
*big hugs*

Latest posts

Back