Free speech + Evil people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robin

picture.gif

Here we go again.... You seem to think freedom of speech and evil people go hand in hand... They don't. If you don't like freedom, seriously, you need to stay to yourself. No one else has to put up with it because you want to refuse to let it happen.

What if someone told you that your avatar offended them? Would you change it? Or would you keep it because that's the avatar you freely picked to use?

Also, your little picture doesn't include when I came back from the kitchen because I was fixing my brother's glasses. When I said I don't hate anyone. Robin, don't think I'm attacking your person. I don't dislike or hate anyone. Just your ideas, and you don't agree with my ideas.

Another also... That's kind of creepy someone would go in there, not show their name, and do that. o_o

OMG I'M FAMOUS!!! TAKE THAT HALEY BERRI!!!

i'd like to thank vanilla for beating me up :D oceanmist23 for being hot, mike hunt for personal reasons :p

and estreem for supporting the steelers last night :)

oh you missed the part afterwards when we weren't evil lol

p.s rawr! imma evil member now :3

Robin said:
VanillaCreme said:
You seem to think freedom of speech and evil people go hand in hand...

They do here.

Well, then guess what? Don't come here. That's a solution to your problem that doesn't involve being a bully or being bossy. Why would you go some place where you disagree so much?

You talk about wanting people to be comfortable in chat... Well, I'm not comfortable with you telling us we should limit our words.

If you don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Van Hooligan said:

i'd like to thank vanilla for beating me up :D oceanmist23 for being hot, mike hunt for personal reasons :p

Why can't I be hot? :( I supported the Steelers too :<

VanillaCreme said:
Van Hooligan said:

Why can't I be hot? :( I supported the Steelers too :<
okay fine your hot to- actually i'll say every girl i talk too off here is hot, then i get less black eyes :D. and ty for the support.

You never listen Creme. You still don't get it. I don't want to limit freedom. I want people who ABUSES the free speech and turns it into something bad to be limited. You let whomever say whatever because You Yourself value total freedom over peace. That's what creates situations like these. You have no sense in Your head that tells You what is ok for someone to say and what isn't, so You just let honeysuckle slip through time after time until someone actually tells You that what someone said wasn't allright. It's like having a child for a moderator. I have not once said that people can't talk about whatever they want as long as they behave. Free speech isn't for everyone.

I wasn't lurking because i wanted to (and i WAS actually working with something at the same time), but because just like the last time i left this place there were tons of false truths spread about me by people probably very similar to Rifle_Eyes, who haven't even been here for a week. Just because someone who You dislike isn't here anymore, it doesn't mean that it's right to spread false rumors about that person.

I just wanted to show some actual proof this time, of one of the reasons why an open chat-room is, and probably always has been, the biggest problem of this community. It's in there that almost all of the crap that has been going on here since the chat-rooms came up started because the members know that they can do whatever they want in there since the mods are way too acceptive and because what is said in there isn't publically viewable except for the people currently in it, which later spread across the whole community like a plague, just like the thread by worldofadreamer states.

Robin said:
You never listen Creme. You still don't get it. I don't want to limit freedom. I want people who ABUSES the free speech and turns it into something bad to be limited. You let whomever say whatever because You Yourself value total freedom over peace. That's what creates situations like these. You have no sense in Your head that tells You what is ok for someone to say and what isn't, so You just let honeysuckle slip through time after time until someone actually tells You that what someone said wasn't allright. It's like having a child for a moderator. I have not once said that people can't talk about whatever they want as long as they behave. Free speech isn't for everyone.

I wasn't lurking because i wanted to (and i WAS actually working with something at the same time), but because just like the last time i left this place there were tons of false truths spread about me by people probably very similar to Rifle_Eyes, who haven't even been here for a week. Just because someone who You dislike isn't here anymore, it doesn't mean that it's right to spread false rumors about that person.

I just wanted to show some actual proof this time, of one of the reasons why an open chat-room is, and probably always has been, the biggest problem of this community. It's in there that almost all of the crap that has been going on here since the chat-rooms came up started because the members know that they can do whatever they want in there since the mods are way too acceptive and because what is said in there isn't publically viewable except for the people currently in it, which later spread across the whole community like a plague, just like the thread by worldofadreamer states.

You don't listen either. Abuse freedom of speech? How, because they say something you don't like? Ignore people then. Who are you to tell someone how they abuse freedom? You have absolutely no right to tell someone to limit their words because you believe it's abuse. Even if they do hurt someone else's feelings, stay out of it. People can handle themselves, and if they decide to say something about it, good for them. If not, then they must not feel like it's important enough or they must not care that much.

I have no sense in my head? I have enough to sense to know that I can't tell people that they abuse freedom of speech because they say something I don't like. I've never been mean or rude for no reason. I've been nice to you even. You can't give me one instance I have ever been mean to you in chat. I've always been nice to you, and I will continue to. But being nice doesn't mean you can tell me what's what.

Wasn't there a time you were Mod/Admin? And things were under your "control"? Don't you think that if your way was so great and worked so well, that it would be like that now?

But you stepped down from being a Mod, didn't you? You stepped down because of an argument with some people, didn't you? You want the status of being a Mod/Admin so you can say you have control over a situation, but you don't want the responsibility. I agreed to be Mod because it's not my first time being one, and I know what a Mod's job is. And it's not to tell people what they should and shouldn't say. So, if you're referring to me being a "child" who's a Mod, you can guess again.

If you feel the need to throw your weight around, try some place else. Because I don't rightfully think everyone here will agree with indefinitely.

And yea, people can be free to talk about whatever comes to mind. If an out of control situation is at hand, we deal with it. But we aren't going to go kick/ban people left and right for ridiculous stuff. The picture you posted... Ridiculous. And childish. You didn't have to be there if you dislike the things that are said.

WTF ?!?....Robin...God damnit, how come you don't have me on there ??? :(
I wanna be fucken evil too...

Vanilla beating on MiKehunt.....roflmao
I guess that can be sort of hot.....:p

God **** it Robin...it's your god **** problem. When the fresia are you going to figure it out ?
Mr. Holier than thou..
You know...that's what phycopath do ?
Phycopath thinks they're rightiouse and everyone else is fucken evil becuase everyone else dosn't think,
feel that same as the phycopath....Evidently, there's reasons people don't wanna be like a phycopath.
Then the phycopath gets more anger..more piss off..more manipulative...runing a god **** campain
becuase people dosn't behave or act as the phycopath wants...
But everybody already knows the phycopath is a phycopath...
The phycopath is always the last person to fucken figure it out....lmao.

You have too much fucken time on your hands...to be recording the fucken chat...
Go outside and get some fucken fresh air and daylight....lol

I know..i know...I'm fucken evil and my grammer and spelling sucks ass...
whatever keeps you in denial of accepting you're a phycopath....lmao

Man, my name looks great. Btw, I've been around longer than a week.

Lonesome Crow said:
WTF ?!?....Robin...God damnit, how come you don't have me on there ??? :(
I wanna be fucken evil too...

Vanilla beating on MiKehunt.....roflmao
I guess that can be sort of hot.....:p

Lolol Van said I can beat him up... I just want to be hot doing it >_>

VanillaCreme said:
You have absolutely no right to tell someone to limit their words because you believe it's abuse. Even if they do hurt someone else's feelings, stay out of it.

What a nice and friendly feeling thinking like that must be for new members here! Seriously, did You buy Your moderator position?

I have no sense in my head? I have enough to sense to know that I can't tell people that they abuse freedom of speech because they say something I don't like. I've never been mean or rude for no reason. I've been nice to you even. You can't give me one instance I have ever been mean to you in chat. I've always been nice to you, and I will continue to. But being nice doesn't mean you can tell me what's what.

You can't separate between what You like/dislike and what actually is abuse, free speech or not. That's what You lack, and that's an important thing to have as a moderator.

What You say is; everyone can say anything because if i scold/kick/ban someone for being abusive, it's a foul move against free speech itself. It's people like You who'd let people like Drake fresia around as much as he possibly could. You have no limit Yourself, so You don't give a ****.

What i say is; everyone can anything they they like as long as they behave.

But You can't see that difference. You have publically admitted that You don't understand how someone can see when someone is misbehaving. So again, how the hell did You become a moderator?

Wasn't there a time you were Mod/Admin? And things were under your "control"? Don't you think that if your way was so great and worked so well, that it would be like that now?

Well duh, of course i do. The thing is that i left shortly after i opened up the secure chat-room, and took it with me since it was so **** many selfish loud-mouthes who just wanted their old, hateful chat-room back. Probably to talk about me.

But you stepped down from being a Mod, didn't you? You stepped down because of an argument with some people, didn't you? You want the status of being a Mod/Admin so you can say you have control over a situation, but you don't want the responsibility.

I stepped down because of several reasons. My personal life was a mess, it was frankly boring here since my technical work was finished (which was the hole point of my membership of the staff here from day one, everything else was just an extra bonus), i was being hated for trying to do my best to shut everyone up and play the fresia nicely, and god knows the rest.

I HATED the admin position from the first day because it gave me a huge weight on my shoulders because i wanted to do my best and had very high expectations on myself, thereby my perfectionism. You don't seem to have any hard time being a moderator at all because You don't give the slightest about actually doing any hard work, and You know that everyone else knows that.

I agreed to be Mod because it's not my first time being one, and I know what a Mod's job is. And it's not to tell people what they should and shouldn't say. So, if you're referring to me being a "child" who's a Mod, you can guess again.

Wow, well there we go. It can't get any more clear than that. It's an abomination of the administrators to let someone like You with a position like that. The whole point of being a moderator is to observe the conversations and get a hand in when things start to get ugly, but since You have no idea what ugly is, You actually just join in and take Your personal side in it instead, which is one of the absolute no-nos as a mod! I can't believe You're allowed to still be a mod, because You make the chat-room reek with insensitivity, and You make the whole concept of rules embarrassing.

If you feel the need to throw your weight around, try some place else. Because I don't rightfully think everyone here will agree with indefinitely.

I can stick around here just as long as i'd like to, and i do so because i feel for the people here, something that You have no idea what it means.

Wtf ?? Robin...

You say you hate being a mod ???
What the fresia....do you think you're trying to do now ???
Your trying to manipulate people with this thread and posting that on here ?
You still wanna be a MOD...ya power hungry basturd...lmao

I'm a socialpath...ya see, i don't give a fresia...:p
Applied approprocately...I don't worry what people think or say about me...
I can't control what people do....
Wtf ??...if I can't hang...there's an I/O button on my PC. It's not that complicated.

well fresia....people can hang around here and say and do whatever they feel like doing...
That Freedom is not only reserve for the holy people.....lmao
I'm pretty sure those same people that you don't agree with...care for others too.
Maybe not for you..but they still have that love and care for others...You're not that special.

Bluey said:
lol, You gotta see this thread to believe it :rolleyes:

That's very true. Nobody believed me before. Everyone think i'm crazy just because i care too much, while they don't care enough about anything to actually even try something new here to see if it works.

If i've got too much time on my hands with all the things i do every day, all of You guys have got all the time in the world as incredibly immature You are.

Lonesome Crow said:
Wtf ?? Robin...
You say you hate being a mod ???
What fresia....do you think you're trying to do now ???
Your trying to manipulate people with this thread and posting that on here ?
You still wanna be a MOD...ya power hungry basturd...lmao

Why would i actually like working my ass off for other people eight hours a day on my free-time without getting anything for it? Have You like, got outside or even visited another website other than this one the last five years? I think i've seen the most stupid post ever now.

What i think i'm trying to do now? Showing You people how much this place sucks so that something will be done about it, so that the poor people who come here thinking they've finally found a place where they can stay actually don't leave after a couple of posts like 90% does.

Manipulate huh? You don't even insult or lie in a trustworthy way.

No, i would gag to be a staff member here again. This place is so tainted it's about the same colour as honeysuckle by now. Go get a life.

Oh, don't look at me! I'm just giving back the same dose i got at me.

Robin said:
Bluey said:
lol, You gotta see this thread to believe it :rolleyes:

That's very true. Nobody believed me before. Everyone think i'm crazy just because i care too much, while they don't care enough about anything to actually even try something new here to see if it works.

If i've got too much time on my hands with all the things i do every day, all of You guys have got all the time in the world as incredibly immature You are.

Am not immature at all. In fact with you I have showed incredible restraint. You remember the mail you sent me? I don't forget something like that so easily.

Robin if I have a problem with someone I would resolve that in PM as well you know.

I don't hate you I just chose to put some distance between you and me. For my own sake I did that.

I am happier now then I have been in a long time. I know you look at yourself to be wiser then your years. But as much as that may or may not be true you have been fro some honeysuckle in the last year and that would affect anyone. I have to go now as I have moor friends IRL then I once did and one of them is on he's way round my place now.

I offer you if you would like to PM me then pleas do about anything you like and I would talk back to you. All tho I must tell you I have not got has much time as I used to have to spend at the PC. But I offer an honest opinion on whatever you would like to talk about. You should know me to always keep to my word.

I do think you have good quilters but I also think you could do with someone you trust to give you an honest opinion. You may not like me anymore but I think you still would trust me to do things in a right and Honorable way. I really don't mean any of this patronisingly. But really what are you getting out of making a thread like this? Your only going to hurt yourself moor then your all ready hurting.

Anyway, peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back