Free speech + Evil people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluey said:
Am not immature at all. In fact with you I have showed incredible restraint. You remember the mail you sent me? I don't forget something like that so easily.

If You can't see why i sent You that e-mail then You're as patronizing as anyone.

Robin if I have a problem with someone I would resolve that in PM as well you know.

Why didn't You send this post to me in a PM then? Most of my posts have been about proving my point, not about getting personal. I get personal when others do.

I don't hate you I just chose to put some distance between you and me. For my own sake I did that.

I never thought that You hated me either. How could You after i tried to tell You the reason why Your life has been so empty the last ten years?

I am happier now then I have been in a long time. I know you look at yourself to be wiser then your years. But as much as that may or may not be true you have been fro some honeysuckle in the last year and that would affect anyone. I have to go now as I have moor friends IRL then I once did and one of them is on he's way round my place now.

Well that's what i've always been hoping. I'm not here to think about myself. I know what i can do, that's why i'm confident here.

I offer you if you would like to PM me then pleas do about anything you like and I would talk back to you. All tho I must tell you I have not got has much time as I used to have to spend at the PC. But I offer an honest opinion on whatever you would like to talk about. You should know me to always keep to my word.

Oh really? Would Your honest opinion look something like this?

Bluey said:
Acctroly Robin you did not excel in what you did. You was a bully then and your still one now. Its just now you don't have your mod power.

Now THAT hurt, coming from one of the very few with a still functional brain left here. How can You say something like that and then say that my talent is wasted on me in the same post? My work was ALWAYS about helping others, in some way, and You were one of those who was glad to see the new things i worked hard for to give everyone. You said they would make things more interesting. That not even You can see that is enough reason not to trust You. I don't hurt me. You people do.

I do think you have good quilters but I also think you could do with someone you trust to give you an honest opinion. You may not like me anymore but I think you still would trust me to do things in a right and Honorable way. I really don't mean any of this patronisingly. But really what are you getting out of making a thread like this? Your only going to hurt yourself moor then your all ready hurting.

Yeah, and i have a person like that, and You knew her once. She's better than anyone, and i think You know that. I never disliked You either. Just because You were blind for the reason for Your own misery it doesn't mean that i disliked You.

I'd like to leave this place for good, but just like the very same reason i ever forced Bjarne to make me a tech admin here since so many were complaining over how boring and feature-less it was here, i'm trying to make Steel if not Minus to see what could be done to shape this place up. I bet they have quite a pressure on their shoulders too right now.

banana8.gif

Robin said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Wtf ?? Robin...
You say you hate being a mod ???
What fresia....do you think you're trying to do now ???
Your trying to manipulate people with this thread and posting that on here ?
You still wanna be a MOD...ya power hungry basturd...lmao

Why would i actually like working my ass off for other people eight hours a day on my free-time without getting anything for it? Have You like, got outside or even visited another website other than this one the last five years? I think i've seen the most stupid post ever now.

What i think i'm trying to do now? Showing You people how much this place sucks so that something will be done about it, so that the poor people who come here thinking they've finally found a place where they can stay actually don't leave after a couple of posts like 90% does.

Manipulate huh? You don't even insult or lie in a trustworthy way.

No, i would gag to be a staff member here again. This place is so tainted it's about the same colour as honeysuckle by now. Go get a life.

Oh, don't look at me! I'm just giving back the same dose i got at me.

Yes..I go outside every fucken day.
I excersize everyday.
I go bike riding almost 10 miles everyday.
I go to my meetings in RL everyday
I go to work 5 days a week
I went to the mountain this weekend
I helped an a friend this weekend.
I spent yesterday watching the superbowl with a couple of friends.
I spoke on the phone with someone I love every much from here yesterday becuase some jerk off hurted her very, very bad.
I help other people on another website that has nothing to do with
lonelyiness...It's straight up informations and data without the dramma.
I just past on what I've learned that other people past on to me.

yes..yes..I'm the most stupid SOB on this fucken planet.
If you don't like this place then don't fucken come on here...
You have a fucken chioce...

What the fresia...You just say this place sucks
ass...That's an insult the last fucken time I checked ?
Then you fucken wonder why ???
fresia...I'm not worthy of a little boy's whiny boooo hooo hooo..lmao

Yes...damnit manipulate. You're not first to invented that honeysuckle...

As long as everybody thinks and see things your way.
We can all hold hands and sing fucken cumbayaaa..

It's time to look in the mirrow and stop being a whiny little
*****. No, I'm not totally well and I don't have all the answers.
Evidently people that comes on here arn't totally well.
Fucken get it ???? You're not fucken well either.
Evidently...I don't want you fixing me as you wouldn't
want me to fix you.

Yes life is unfair and yes not everything gose our way.
Yes, your feelings are hurt..and I'm, sorry you feel that way.
You have the best of intensions...but life on life's terms
can be a Son of a *****

Evidently you're going to do and say what you think is right
for you. Will fresia..Sherlock Holmes, how the hell do you think
everyone else feel and think about this principle or freedom ?

Then what's your fucken problem..if it makes you feel like
you're going to gag to be a mod ?..You been set free
and releaved of the responsiblities.

Love , patience and tolerance...my friend

Unconditional Love...that means...people are free to do whatever
the hell they're goin to do or say in the process of trying to
get well....beneath all of the fucken dramma is fucken PAIN.
Surely you understand that. And stop flicking out the fucken
pain. Becuase all that's doing is your making an ASS out of yourself and
driving people further away from you.
You know you're doing this honeysuckle on purpose..now. You admmitted it.
Fucken grow up. Stop creating more pains for yourelf and others.
Clean up your side of the fucken street. In other words stop being
a gardenia and make your amends for being wrong to people you hurted
recently by you reacting to your orginal pain being a god **** jurgernaut.
2 wrongs dosn't make a fucken right.

In other words...you're taking your honeysuckle on Vanilla.
Don't get hung up on your fucken style of hurting people.
Color it anyway you want...if you hurt people..you hurt people..
Stop jutifying your negative actions and motives...Stop fooling yourself.
It's fucken wrong...make it right. She's a human and has feelings too.

Maybe you might want children one of these days...
Your boss might be a gardenia to you or demote you...Are you going to be one
of those dickheads that comes home and take thier fustrations on
their wives or children ??? More times than not children won't fucken
behave as you want them to...Are you going to take your honeysuckle out of them ?
well...it's fucken habit forming..if you continue down this path.

You can't give what you don't have. Get rid of the original pain..
Relaese, Let go...forgive..journal, talk to others...ask for fucken help.
Fucken clean house..In other words...FIX yourself.
Get right with yourself...so you can get right with others.

Forgivness is a son of a ***** ain't it ?
Will..it's not as if I didn't have to forgive..forgive before.
I didn't want to...but I had no right to be flicking my god
**** pain upon others ...no matter how I got the pain.

I'm not a fucken saint..but there's some principle that's
not beyound me to apply to my life.
My forgiveness will not change anyone...It'll change me though.
Releave me of the fucken pain...so I don't flick more pains upon
others...The buck stops with me...It's my responsiblities to get well.
No one can FIX me...remember ?
Plus I'm a fucken ANGLE...:p

You say that you're a man...will, fucken man up and be a man...
and stop spreading the pain.
You can do it...I beliving in you.

Btw..don't mistake being spiritual as being spineless...
I eat little boyz for lunch...lol
I'll spit them out and have them begging for more:p

Robin said:
If You can't see why i sent You that e-mail then You're as patronizing as anyone.

No I really was not trying to patronize you.

Why didn't You send this post to me in a PM then? Most of my posts have been about proving my point, not about getting personal. I get personal when others do.

Am not getting personal. I am just offering to try and help you. I am distant enough now with my own personal feelings to feel I can do that.

I never thought that You hated me either. How could You after i tried to tell You the reason why Your life has been so empty the last ten years?

That's what you tried to do? Robin there is no way you could even begin to try and tell me why my life has been empty for the last 10 years. And actually its been closer to 14 years.

Well that's what i've always been hoping. I'm not here to think about myself. I know what i can do, that's why i'm confident here.

Well its difficult to help ppl when your in pain yourself. And I don't care what you say. After the stuff what happend to you in your personal life that has to have an affect.

You need to deal with that. Then if you would like to help ppl in your life go to college and get qualified in it. God knows you have the brains to do anything you like. but there is no short cuts to this. If you wont something you have to work for it.

I offer you if you would like to PM me then pleas do about anything you like and I would talk back to you. All tho I must tell you I have not got has much time as I used to have to spend at the PC. But I offer an honest opinion on whatever you would like to talk about. You should know me to always keep to my word.

Oh really? Would Your honest opinion look something like this?

"Acctroly Robin you did not excel in what you did. You was a bully then and your still one now. Its just now you don't have your mod power."

That is correct. That is my honest opinion that you did not make a very good admin or mod for this sight. Your for to controlling. You need to learn to be a lot moor laid back.

Now THAT hurt, coming from one of the very few with a still functional brain left here. How can You say something like that and then say that my talent is wasted on me in the same post? My work was ALWAYS about helping others, in some way, and You were one of those who was glad to see the new things i worked hard for to give everyone. You said they would make things more interesting. That not even You can see that is enough reason not to trust You. I don't hurt me. You people do.

Well I am sorry that hurt you and I can only apologies for that. But it is what I think.

If you was to tell me anything in confidence as long as it did not involve in anyone's getting hurt by it staying privet I would not otter a word. That is why you could trust me. But of course trust is earned. If But you well never know if you can trust someone in less you give them a chance. That's up to you. Course if you already think Ive blown that then that's fine I well walk away.

Yeah, and i have a person like that, and You knew her once. She's better than anyone, and i think You know that. I never disliked You either. Just because You were blind for the reason for Your own misery it doesn't mean that i disliked You.

I'd like to leave this place for good, but just like the very same reason i ever forced Bjarne to make me a tech admin here since so many were complaining over how boring and feature-less it was here, i'm trying to make Steel if not Minus to see what could be done to shape this place up. I bet they have quite a pressure on their shoulders too right now.

Yes I don't admire the current mods right at this time. We both know how it is to be stoke in the middle of something like this.

Robin said:

You are one ******* mega creep Robin, you give me the shivers. I can imagine you to be the sort of guy that would put secret cameras up in female changing rooms and honeysuckle like that, so that you can perv on them.

No one here gives one iota about you on this site Robin, the sooner you realise that the better.

You're nothing but a fresia up and an ugly ginger loser.

Robin, you just don't get it.

These are not "evil" people. How dare you label them such! I've been reading this post, open mouthed, because even for you, this is unbelievable.

They were letting off steam in chat. Considering the things you have said to people over the last few days, I'm really surprised they were so restrained.

You are not judge, jury and executioner, despite the fact you would happily elevate yourself to such a role. You are human, and have some serious personality flaws. The worst thing is, you cannot even see it! You have called a group of human beings "evil"... WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE THEM???

But maybe you're right. Maybe I'm not as harsh a moderator as you would like. Maybe I don't think that a few people goofing around means that they should be taken outside and shot.

However, you have consistently attempted to undermine VanillaCreme's moderator in chat. You accused her of "buying" her role. Considering that I was the one who appointed her, then I must assume you have a problem with my role as an admin.

Consider this a warning. I will not have members of this site continually demeaned and chatroom moderators undermined. While I am sure you believe your past contributions to the site in some way buy you some special status, this is not the case.

Robin said:
VanillaCreme said:
You have absolutely no right to tell someone to limit their words because you believe it's abuse. Even if they do hurt someone else's feelings, stay out of it.

What a nice and friendly feeling thinking like that must be for new members here! Seriously, did You buy Your moderator position?

I have no sense in my head? I have enough to sense to know that I can't tell people that they abuse freedom of speech because they say something I don't like. I've never been mean or rude for no reason. I've been nice to you even. You can't give me one instance I have ever been mean to you in chat. I've always been nice to you, and I will continue to. But being nice doesn't mean you can tell me what's what.

You can't separate between what You like/dislike and what actually is abuse, free speech or not. That's what You lack, and that's an important thing to have as a moderator.

What You say is; everyone can say anything because if i scold/kick/ban someone for being abusive, it's a foul move against free speech itself. It's people like You who'd let people like Drake fresia around as much as he possibly could. You have no limit Yourself, so You don't give a ****.

What i say is; everyone can anything they they like as long as they behave.

But You can't see that difference. You have publically admitted that You don't understand how someone can see when someone is misbehaving. So again, how the hell did You become a moderator?

Wasn't there a time you were Mod/Admin? And things were under your "control"? Don't you think that if your way was so great and worked so well, that it would be like that now?

Well duh, of course i do. The thing is that i left shortly after i opened up the secure chat-room, and took it with me since it was so **** many selfish loud-mouthes who just wanted their old, hateful chat-room back. Probably to talk about me.

But you stepped down from being a Mod, didn't you? You stepped down because of an argument with some people, didn't you? You want the status of being a Mod/Admin so you can say you have control over a situation, but you don't want the responsibility.

I stepped down because of several reasons. My personal life was a mess, it was frankly boring here since my technical work was finished (which was the hole point of my membership of the staff here from day one, everything else was just an extra bonus), i was being hated for trying to do my best to shut everyone up and play the fresia nicely, and god knows the rest.

I HATED the admin position from the first day because it gave me a huge weight on my shoulders because i wanted to do my best and had very high expectations on myself, thereby my perfectionism. You don't seem to have any hard time being a moderator at all because You don't give the slightest about actually doing any hard work, and You know that everyone else knows that.

I agreed to be Mod because it's not my first time being one, and I know what a Mod's job is. And it's not to tell people what they should and shouldn't say. So, if you're referring to me being a "child" who's a Mod, you can guess again.

Wow, well there we go. It can't get any more clear than that. It's an abomination of the administrators to let someone like You with a position like that. The whole point of being a moderator is to observe the conversations and get a hand in when things start to get ugly, but since You have no idea what ugly is, You actually just join in and take Your personal side in it instead, which is one of the absolute no-nos as a mod! I can't believe You're allowed to still be a mod, because You make the chat-room reek with insensitivity, and You make the whole concept of rules embarrassing.

If you feel the need to throw your weight around, try some place else. Because I don't rightfully think everyone here will agree with indefinitely.

I can stick around here just as long as i'd like to, and i do so because i feel for the people here, something that You have no idea what it means.

Sure stick around here. No one is making you go. No one's making you stay. But you can't expect people to go your way. I don't know if you can't understand that, or if you just don't see that... But you can't make people agree with you and go your way. You feel for the people, yet you're trying to limit their freedom on what they can say. I'm not automatically assuming every new member here is a weakling like you seem to think. No one needs your help, Robin. They can speak up for themselves. I've told Drake to simmer down before. Unlike you, I realize I can't control people. And I didn't say I don't see how some can misbehave... I know how people can, and Mods deal with it. We don't need to be a tyrant to deal with situations.

No, I didn't buy my Mod position.. I was asked. Sorry it was probably a decision you hated, but I'm not backing down from it. You stepped down from your responsibility because you couldn't handle it. You can't even answer questions I ask you. You can't even step up to the plate with one person... How do you expect to do it with a whole community?

Bluey said:
Yes I don't admire the current mods right at this time. We both know how it is to be stoke in the middle of something like this.

I dont envy them either Bluey...they have a very difficult job.

Steel said:
Robin, you just don't get it.
Consider this a warning. I will not have members of this site continually demeaned and chatroom moderators undermined.

Sure i do. Mods who aren't anywhere near what mods are supposed to do and are doing everywhere else on the net can find refuge here. Using that status for their own gain while not doing honeysuckle to protect people.

Well nice going with protecting Naleena then.

Say, did all those nice comments about me for that matter just slip Your mind too? Personal grief? People with opinions dissimilar to Yours = people You don't need to give a **** about?

stella said:
You are one ******* mega creep Robin, you give me the shivers.

Yeah. Showing people some proof of what i was talking about because i know what's going on in that chat-room is pretty creepy huh? I don't think You'd call it that creepy if You were the one people were saying stuff like that about.

Robin said:
Steel said:
Consider this a warning. I will not have members of this site continually demeaned and chatroom moderators undermined.

Well nice going with protecting Naleena then.

Say, did all those nice comments about me for that matter just slip Your mind too? Personal grief? People with opinions dissimilar to Yours = people You don't need to give a **** about?

Robin, do not insult my intelligence by pretending memory loss at the flaming you have done on this forum of late.

Steel said:
Robin, do not insult my intelligence by pretending memory loss at the flaming you have done on this forum of late.

Your job shouldn't have anything to do with me. If i was actively flaming people for no other reason than to simply be mean to others, and not to defend myself, then why the hell am i still here, huh?

What DO You actually consider evil? Was it even You who banned him or did someone else have to do that too?

Robin said:
Steel said:

Your job shouldn't have anything to do with me. If i was actively flaming people for no other reason than to simply be mean to others, and not to defend myself, then why the hell am i still here, huh?

What DO You actually consider evil? Was it even You who banned him or did someone else have to do that too?

Hence my warning.

Evil? I don't define things in such a black and white way. It takes a certain kind of thought process to see the world in absolutes.. people such as Hitler and Stalin did so for instance.

Ok Robin, enough. You are continually going back to edit your posts.

Steel said:
Hence my warning.

Evil? I don't define things in such a black and white way. It takes a certain kind of thought process to see the world in absolutes.. people such as Hitler and Stalin did so for instance.

Well that didn't seem to be enough to stop me, did it?

What You seem to define, is that it's ok to actually do something about someone's behavior when someone have been so regretfully assaulted that he or she is ready to jump out the window. Do You realize what kind of people actually come here Steel, apart from insensitives and sociopaths?

Steel said:

Well i can't help that i come up with more things to add. I thought i'd rather update the posts within the 90 seconds that usually are allright (which is why they don't appear as edited, because it's during that time You're supposed to edit them.)

Skorian said:
Robin..... your scary mate.

Tough love. Ever heard of it?

Robin said:
Steel said:
Hence my warning.

Well that didn't seem to be enough to stop me, did it?

What You seem to define, is that it's ok to actually do something about someone's behavior when someone have been so regretfully assaulted that he or she is ready to jump out the window. Do You realize what kind of people actually come here Steel, apart from insensitives and sociopaths?

Steel said:

Well i can't help that i come up with more things to add. I thought i'd rather update the posts within the 90 seconds that usually are allright (which is why they don't appear as edited, because it's during that time You're supposed to edit them.)

Skorian said:
Robin..... your scary mate.

Tough love. Ever heard of it?

Actually, you are continually editing them. Even posts further back on the thread.

People come here Robin. People with lives, hopes, dreams. People who are all different, all important in their own way.

Should I censor someone for disagreeing with me? Of course not, I don't work that way.

Steel said:
Actually, you are continually editing them. Even posts further back on the thread.

People come here Robin. People with lives, hopes, dreams. People who are all different, all important in their own way.

Should I censor someone for disagreeing with me? Of course not, I don't work that way.

Well in that case i'm sorry for doing so. It's not consciously intentional. I thought i was only editing the last posts that i just made in each topic. (Now i did it again with this one, lol, sorry)

Yeah, and i think they deserve a place where they can find all those things without racism and defamatory insults going on in the chat-room on a daily basis. It's fun to chat, is it not? They deserve to have their share of fun too.

No, i agree with You. But Steel, You can tell Your side of things without being rude to people. Shouldn't someone at least encourage people to do THAT, perhaps in a text-line right above the chat-room box itself? Jono could do that, if he wants to of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back