Freedom of speech?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death-cap

Reaction score
I thought we were free to speak our minds and generally converse here.
Yet i come on today and found the thread i started closed.
Not only closed but a few parting comments from the staff without the right of reply.
Is this common practice here?
Further more i find my reps have been edited to suit the staff here also.
If so i think its disgraceful to be honest. Its a public bulletin board system.
It makes me wonder how many threads have been edited by staff to suit there needs opposed to the needs of the person wanting / needing advice or help.

Death-cap said:

Yup. Don't like it? Shove off, mate.

Death-cap said:
Its a public bulletin board system.

Doesn't matter. I don't recall any laws making internet forums democratic legally public forums. Because you can always GO SOMEWHERE ELSE on the internet to spread your message, if so inclined.

Please be so inclined.

Death-cap said:
I thought we were free to speak our minds and generally converse here.
Yet i come on today and found the thread i started closed.
Not only closed but a few parting comments from the staff without the right of reply.
Further more i find my reps have been edited to suit the staff here also.
If so i think its disgraceful to be honest. Its a public bulletin board system.
It makes me wonder how many threads have been edited by staff to suit there needs opposed to the needs of the person wanting / needing advice or help.

You were warned in PM not to leave negative reps for members, and I fully explained that it wouldnt be tolerated. Then, you did it AGAIN. Take the three days that you've been given off and do some thinking. ANd don't bother with threads like this one, when you were WARNED about specific things and then proceeded to do them anyway. Next ban is a month if you persist. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back