Freinds

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelo91

Reaction score
I cant stop thinking about this. I live in a apartment complex and I thought I had a couple friends here. They live right by me. We hang out sometimes, not often. Anyway I see them outside all the time, but they dont invite me to come hangout or anything.

Im 18 and they are 21 and 22. Maybe thats it lol. I see them as freinds but I think they might not, like because im too young. It bothers me alot and I feel lonely. But then again they knew eachother their whole lives and they knew me for only 1 year. I think they prob just dont see a connection with me as much as they do eachother. Im not sure. Im trying to find a logical reason as to why they dont call me up when they are 20 seconds away!?

What do yall think?

For a year?? Wow I consider someone my friend after about 2 days. Are you a guy? Cause if you are, that might be why they don't call you up much..most guys don't really call each other 'just to talk', or at least, that's been my experience. Maybe you should call them up first, maybe they're feeling the same things you are.

wow im sorry, that sucks. maybe they think you're not interested in hanging out with them? i live right next door to a girl my age, but im very anti-social so im sure i send out those 'leave me alone' vibes. or they could just not be interested in making new friends right now. in any case, try not to take it too personally.

It's probably your age, but yeah, guys I've noticed don't really call people up just to talk or anything. But if they are otherwise accepting of you, it's probably because you aren't old enough to drink and while I don't know these fellas, most guy activities revolve around, you guessed it, alcohol.

Sigh.

What I wouldn't give for the ability to firebomb every distillery/brewery and put every drunk to the sword.

yeah drinking never solved anything.. except ALL MY PROBLEMS hehe :p

maybe you should just go up to them and say 'hey, you ugly bastards! i am going to be your best friend from now on, and if you dont like it ima gonna whip each and everyone of you mutant motherlovers!'..

hmmm, thats not very constructive. obviously i am demented.

what Fluff said sounds good, give them a buzz just to say whats up. or if you see them around/hanging out just casually chill with them, you know, dont be too 'in their face', just kinda take a back seat a little and go with the flow, dont take it too personally, they probably arent really aware that maybe your feelings are hurt.

at 20/21 i dont remember being particularly sensitive or empathic so dont take it too hard bud :)

Latest posts

Back