fresia you nilla

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Hooligan X

Reaction score
On your laptop/computer screen apparently.
you are the biggest selfish ***** on this forum, i'm sick and tired of you banning me in chat for no ******* reason

now i know for a fact i'll get unrightfully banned from the forum too but i've had enough of you bullshitting me out of anything i do and without any fuckign warning

stupid cow

Dude, you know what you said. Don't even. I'm not your enemy. I think it's sad you act the way you do. You're an awesome person when you don't act up. But think what you want. I'm not going through this roller coaster with you. I'm not the one who goes from one extreme to the other. Sorry, Van.

Unrightfully? You are doing EXACTLY what you KNOW will get you banned, Van. Take a few days off and maybe in that time, you can do some thinking about your recent actions. A week should suffice, unless the other mods want it to be longer. I will leave it up to them.

EDIT: you SHOULD have been banned from the chat and Vanilla did the right thing. Your use of the words "fag" and "bitches" when refering to other chatters is unacceptable. I commend her for doing the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back