Friends and Chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelonelylife

Reaction score
I'm 20 year old gay male...lonely and depressed living in a small town.
Looking for anyone that wants to chat on a regular basis about everyday life, life's challenges and struggles, and share encouraging words with each other. Build a friendship, and have someone you can confide in about your personal life. For me, it's a life saver just to have someone you can talk to about similar struggles, and also about anything you want without being judged. Just to have someone listen to you and give you positive advice and encouragement is very helpful in whatever you're facing in your life.
If anyone would like to talk you can add me on yahoo IM. My chat name is oceanwave441

Could use some of everything you said these days . For the past 2 weeks I've been demoralised to the point of almost despair because of my exams and they start tomorrow ....

Masson said:
Could use some of everything you said these days . For the past 2 weeks I've been demoralised to the point of almost despair because of my exams and they start tomorrow ....

I’m sure teachers and parents deliberately wind kinds up about exams. I’m sure people would do better if they were relaxed about it than being so wound up about it all the time.

I don't really care about the exams themselves , I know having exam fright is nothing compared to the problems people have around here but I don't have it , its just my mind going into pessimist mode and screwing with me.

Masson said:

if you ever wanna talk my yahoo im is oceanwave441

cumulus.james said:
Masson said:

I’m sure teachers and parents deliberately wind kinds up about exams. I’m sure people would do better if they were relaxed about it than being so wound up about it all the time.

I completely agree with that!! I remember those days in high school...they were horrible!! Glad I have passed that point...for now :( college starts soon.

thelonelylife said:
Masson said:

cumulus.james said:
Masson said:

I completely agree with that!! I remember those days in high school...they were horrible!! Glad I have passed that point...for now :( college starts soon.

With age comes the ability to not give a F**k about such things.

thelonelylife said:
Masson said:

cumulus.james said:
Masson said:

Relax and have a good study method. For what it is worth, depending on your job, you may have to take examinations for the rest of your life. My job, for example, requires me to consistent be certified in vendor/business/government standards and recertify or take new ones every year, or even several times a year.

All will be well.

I don't think were on the same page here , I don't have normal exam fright , I couldn't care less of what happens at the exams and the results . Its my wacky way of thinking that's the problem and makes me feel demoralised for no reason.

Latest posts

Back