Friends and girlfriend's

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music

Reaction score
This stuff is so silly. I will try my best to describe the situation I am in. Once upon a time in the land of Melmond there was a little boy (me) and a little girl (my ex-girlfriend) who were madly in love. They were very sweet to each other and were very alike. But then after about 3 months (maybe 4?) they got into a big argument. The girl was mad at the boy and she broke up with him. The boy was so deeply depressed. But it turned out that she was depressed too. They made up and decided to stay together. Everything was great. But little stupid fights happened every so often. Then after another 3 (maybe 4?) months something happened. The girl had like a week long depression and broke up with the boy very close to his birthday. He was just like what the fresia bro and cried and etc etc. so they talked it out, except this time they didn't get back together. Then the girl told the boy the real truth of why they broke up and she didn't want to do it but now it's kind of ok or something. So like in a sense on his birthday they somehow were together and yeah. Well again, all was fanfuckingtastic until suddenly a few days after Christmas the boy was a ******* idiot and screwed himself over. She broke up with him FO GOOD. Finally over right? honeysuckle's weird. Anyway, as life went on the boy found out the girl likes his best friend ******* ever. And he knew he would definitely go out with that fine ass asian girl. So the boy just waited and moaned and honeysuckle. So like after a month nothing happened. He found out his other best friend liked her and that her best friend liked the boy. ******* honeysuckle, this is way to dramatic now. It is insane. Now here we are. The boy is still friends with those guys. He is not sure whether he lives his ex girlfriend still. He is moderately pissef at her because his best friend ******* ever is like the same as the boy except a few differences. The girl found out the boy's other best friend likes her and is playing with his emotions by acting like he has a chance with her. Ok. I think that is the entire thing. So now what I ask from you, what should the boy do? I am well aware this is all stupid and childish. I am just kind of sick of all this emotional pain. Ask me anything if you have questions about it. I probably didn't do a good job.

Latest posts

Back