Friends?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

finalfantasi

Helloo, I found this site by randomly typing in "I am lonely" in google lol.. I read around a little bit and I can relate to what some people are going through. I was wondering if anyone is bored, would you like to talk? Hoping to make some online friends to chat with sometimes, it would be nice. Oh and a bit about me. I'm 18 female, going to college atm. I like anime/manga, console RPG games(and some computer mmorpgs like ffxi/wow), and mystery/suspense/fantasy/romance/comedy books. I draw sometimes when I'm bored. umm, I don't really have any favorite music.. I listen to anything that has a nice melody or catchy tune. I think I'm a pretty friendly person overall, and I try to be open-minded. That's some things about me... so if you wanna talk(anything random or w/e lol) pm me or something? maybe we can chat through email or instant messenger and keep eachother company. :)
Nice to meet everyone btw! /wave

hello there finalfantasi.. nice to have you here.. welcome to the forum.. i bet your good in drawing a anime.. i could be your friend.. everyone here too.. all of the people here are friendly too. hope you'll enjoy your stay. :)

Hi finalfantasi and welcome here.

btw am move this to the new members forum. It well get seen moor there but well leave a long redirect thingy on the friends forum for you :)

ok Bluey thanks! Ohh, yea you're right lol. I like to draw anime/games, mostly just like fanart of characters I like. It can be fun sometimes and I just like to keep them as a collection. Nice to meet you both and thanks for welcoming me :D

finalfantasi said:
Helloo, I found this site by randomly typing in "I am lonely" in google lol..
I think that's how we all found this site. >_>

Honestly, though, I don't think this site could be found any other way. o_O

Anyways, I too, am 18 and going to college. Have you chosen what you plan to major in?

Matt said:
finalfantasi said:
Helloo, I found this site by randomly typing in "I am lonely" in google lol..
I think that's how we all found this site. >_>

Honestly, though, I don't think this site could be found any other way. o_O

Anyways, I too, am 18 and going to college. Have you chosen what you plan to major in?

ahh right now I'm still kind of undecided.. still trying to figure out what I want to do. Just getting general education atm until then. What about you?

I think I found this forum searching for how to deal with loneliness as well haha!

I'm 20 and in Uni. I used to play video games a lot, especially RPGs, but Uni has taken too much of my time for those now, hehe, so I play Tenchu and whatnot XDD

Great to have you here <333

finalfantasi said:
ahh right now I'm still kind of undecided.. still trying to figure out what I want to do. Just getting general education atm until then. What about you?
Same here as well. Unfortunately all the things I'm interested in are so-called "useless majors":

Music
Psychology
English

-_-

But I'm mildly interested in some other things. I might want to try international business...

Matt said:
finalfantasi said:
Same here as well. Unfortunately all the things I'm interested in are so-called "useless majors":

Music
Psychology
English

-_-

But I'm mildly interested in some other things. I might want to try international business...

Hey! I'm an English major and I don't think it's useless! XDD You'd be surprised at the things companies look for sometimes ;) Haha.

Look luck with both your choices though (matt and ff)!! :)

stone-rose said:
Matt said:
finalfantasi said:

Music
Psychology
English

-_-

Hey! I'm an English major and I don't think it's useless! XDD You'd be surprised at the things companies look for sometimes ;) Haha.

The only useless one I see there is psycology, IMO.

English was an awesome major; many students go on to business and law school after completing a B.A. in English. Psychology? Worthless? I think it has it's place... helps a lot of people! Sometimes we rely too much on Psychiatry; counselling can be therapeutic as well, before we automatically resort to pumping people full of meds...

Skorian said:
stone-rose said:
Matt said:
finalfantasi said:

Music
Psychology
English

-_-

Heh, I've done a lot of internet research about majors, and there seems to be no end to the discussion of which majors should be considered useless. XD

Basically, a major could be useless to the student or the rest of society. Given this context, I'd say the most useless major is probably philosophy, which does nothing for contemporary society and leaves the student penniless. :D

Majoring in psychology is somewhat quixotic, because after four to eight years of intense learning and research, the only field-related thing you're able to do is mundane social work. ><

Matt said:
Skorian said:
stone-rose said:
Matt said:
finalfantasi said:

Music
Psychology
English

-_-

Heh, I've done a lot of internet research about majors, and there seems to be no end to the discussion of which majors should be considered useless. XD

Basically, a major could be useless to the student or the rest of society. Given this context, I'd say the most useless major is probably philosophy, which does nothing for contemporary society and leaves the student penniless. :D

Majoring in psychology is somewhat quixotic, because after four to eight years of intense learning and research, the only field-related thing you're able to do is mundane social work. ><

Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy are all interesting D: but yeah, I dunno what I wanna do yet... My parents keep telling me to go into bio or chem,medical because those areas will always be needed, etc. I'm gonna try taking science classes next semester and see if I like those or something :x. aaack, what to do. >.> hope I'll find out soon.

ya I'm not really sure what to do either, I've got a lot of interests but not nearly enough talent or determination to do anything with it.

profesional web browser.., i could be a fact finder?

what is that anyway, just answering random questions?

Anyway ya, I'd love to chat with you sometime finalfantasi, your welcome to pm any time

:D

i'm also currently working on getting a cooler aim name, so if i do I'll tell you

:D

finalfantasi said:
Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy are all interesting D: but yeah, I dunno what I wanna do yet... My parents keep telling me to go into bio or chem,medical because those areas will always be needed, etc. I'm gonna try taking science classes next semester and see if I like those or something :x. aaack, what to do. >.> hope I'll find out soon.
Yeah, same here, except my mom wants me to go into business. In all honesty, the medical field really is the most lucrative and secure career choice.

But I've never been one for the "hard sciences"...

Physics: Too boring.
Chemistry: Too much memorization, and too boring.
Biology: Too much blood and needles...and too boring. ^_^

Plus, physics tends to live up to its name as a hard science. ><

Well, I suppose I could aim for an Economics of Leeching Off Your Friends, B.A.

Engineers are always usefull ^^
It would have been nice if there were some more female engineers when I was going to school :p

Hey Mai... haven't seen you in forever! I never saw you on MSN. Everything going okay for you? Take care... hang in there!

armor4sleepPA said:
Hey Mai... haven't seen you in forever! I never saw you on MSN. Everything going okay for you? Take care... hang in there!

ahh you used my real name lol XD. I don't think I'm gonna use msn.. I'm used to using aim. I don't really want to switch around lol, because then I'll have two chatting programs opened up and that'll get me a bit confused ^^; so if you have a aim sn, tell me so I can add you :) sorry about that.

Latest posts

Back