Frustrated!!!!!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzer

Reaction score
i don't know what to do with my girlfriend she has eating disorder and self harming recently i went to the doctors and was told i have a brain haemorrhage i told her and she just uses it as a excuse to sick and harm now i feel i cant tell her anything else she will just breakdown but i got no one else to talk to and i do love her and want to help but i got to get myself better too :(

Tell her parents you are concerned about her, but don't go into details suggest she go to a psychiatrist if she isn't already. ( if you want maybe ask the parents not to tell it was you who suggested this)

Tell her calmly that you wish she would stop because it hurts you when she does this. And that you love her very much and you want her to be happy and healthy

what do you mean by got to get myself better too?

What have you been having trouble with?

good luck and *hugs*

evanescencefan91 said:
Tell her parents you are concerned about her, but don't go into details suggest she go to a psychiatrist if she isn't already. ( if you want maybe ask the parents not to tell it was you who suggested this)

Tell her calmly that you wish she would stop because it hurts you when she does this. And that you love her very much and you want her to be happy and healthy

what do you mean by got to get myself better too?

What have you been having trouble with?

good luck and *hugs*

What he meant about it was, he's also sick and needs to get medical treatment because he had a brain hemorrhage. Now her girlfriend is making that a reason to her eating dis-order and self harming.

This is not just a minor issue, Her case needs immediate intervention of the right authorities. It's time for you to talk about this to her parents before everything get worse. This is the only thing that you can do to help her for now. And you need to give more time to your health too..good luck and get well soon.

you really need to talk to her parents.. let them know what is going on... and then you need to focus on YOUR health. You can't help anyone else if you aren't doing well yourself.

i wish you all the best

how old are you and your girl buzzer? everyone is saying talk to parents but is that an option? does she live with her parents? eating disorders are difficult... a fact I'm realizing as I am slowly coming to terms that I seem to have developed an eating disorder of my own over the last year... but she needs to realize that you need support and not to be used as an excuse for her to mess her own self up. I suggest she's being selfish by not thinking of you first. I don't know about brain hemmorages (sp?) and I hope they can be repaired/fixed/healed - but the brain is no joke and you need to take care of yourself first.

Latest posts

Back