Fun things you can do alone...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

OK...lets make an ongoing list of things we can do alone, shall we? :D

I'll go first. :p

Get on line and plan a complete vacation to the most exotic, exciting place you can find! Think outside the box! Once you find a place, look up airfares, hotels, etc! It doesn't matter if you never plan to go, just doing the research is pretty fun! :p It sounds silly, I know, but it's a lot of fun, plus you get to learn about interesting places!

OK, who is next?:D

Oh I tried that! It's quite nice, really, even though it'll probably be too expensive for me to take that trip, but planning itself is fun :)

One of the things I like to do when I am alone is perhaps to watch comedy DVDs :) It's funny, it makes you laugh and you can laugh like an absolute donkey if you want to and no none's there to criticize! :) *hee haw*

lmao@ laughing like an ass...I mean donkey. :p Don't forget the popcorn!! :D Good one, Penguin!

ohhh bike ridding!!!

i just put my ipod on shuffle and go the fresia where ever,

anywhere there is road i will go,

rain ice, snow sleet, dangerous traffic be damned i will bike there

running, swimming laps,

playing the guitar, ice skating

playing videogames, napping, cuddling with a teddy bear

and daydreaming

:)

Reading, nature walks, and heading to a park to use the swings, trying to get really high and lost within your ipod or mp3 are great ideas. I have enjoy all of these.

sometimes I go for a long walk with my dogs to pass the time, sometimes the stuff they do makes me laugh. I usually try to fix something I don't like since I have to be by myself. If somethings messy I'll clean it, if I'm feeling lazy I'll go exercise, clean the car, play a game. lol pretty boring when alone, if theres nothing to clean then I'll usually search the net but more recently play online game cause at least theres people there lol

Learn to juggle.

It's fun, it takes hours to learn/practice, and you can do it alone! :D

----Steve

I can only think of one thing to do when I am alone lol :p and I m not posting it :p

EWWWWWWWW, come on, man! ^_^ OR DON'T!

Something else that you can do alone: It's obvious. Video Games! There is a wealth of 'em out there that can keep you busy for hours and hours. I prefer RPGs like Final Fantasy and anything from Nippin Ichi. I swear to God, I've probably wasted more time on those than anything else in my entire life.

I don't play video games so much anymore, though...it's a slippery slope of doom. o_o

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
EWWWWWWWW, come on, man! ^_^ OR DON'T!

Something else that you can do alone: It's obvious. Video Games! There is a wealth of 'em out there that can keep you busy for hours and hours. I prefer RPGs like Final Fantasy and anything from Nippin Ichi. I swear to God, I've probably wasted more time on those than anything else in my entire life.

I don't play video games so much anymore, though...it's a slippery slope of doom. o_o

----Steve
lol wtf man. I was talkin bout singing :p What did you think? :p

I like to watch dvds while I knit, paint or do cross stitch. Then there are always crossword puzzles. I love the Sunday NYTimes one. I can spend a good portion of the day on Sunday doing it. It's relaxing and meditative and studies claim that it helps keep your mental acuity and stave off Alzheimer's.

Sculpting is another good alone-time activity. It's very satisfying to mold a hunk of clay into something.

Homework :D

Find a nice quiet place and read your textbooks :p

....yes I'm sick for saying that hw is fun.

*shifty* >_>

i recently discovered typing into google, 'how to play (insert song) on guitar' and i can learn to play songs from u-tube in half the time it took to decipher the often erroneous tablature interpretations.

sweet.

SophiaGrace: NOOOO!! Read textbooks? Aaaaauuugh! Well, I guess the good thing about that is that you're really smart because you read all of those textbooks. :p

Sanal said:
lol wtf man. I was talkin bout singing What did you think?

I totally hang out with the wrong sorts of people. (Not you). -_-

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
SophiaGrace: NOOOO!! Read textbooks? Aaaaauuugh! Well, I guess the good thing about that is that you're really smart because you read all of those textbooks. :p

Sanal said:

----Steve

lmao! :p

Wait, why am I laughing...I read a Greek Mythology text book in my spare time. o_O

A laptop, internet connection, tissue paper .... you know... that... lol Joking

I just watch exercise videos and do them in my spare time, lately I'm focused on watching break dance tutorials :p , always cool to learn a new skilll

dude you should totally download the classic mike garcia tutorial.

EveWasFramed said:
Badjedidude said:

Sanal said:

----Steve

lmao! :p

Wait, why am I laughing...I read a Greek Mythology text book in my spare time. o_O

I read foreign language instruction texts in my spare time.

Haha it's alright, peeps. I read quite a bit in my spare time as well. I was just teasing Sophia. :p

----Steve

lmao, cheaptrickfan....the mythology is bad enough...dunno if I could do the foreign language texts. :p KUDOS to you!

Latest posts

Back